Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Where is Ray Lewis?

Just a question and not an opinion...Are you at all bothered that Ray Lewis hasn't been on the team's sideline since his injury?
    Follow me on Twitter @RSRLombardi

Re: Where is Ray Lewis?

I was wondering too. Maybe he's restricted enough from his injury that being out in the cold for several hours is bad for him?

I think he will be there for the Home games.

Quote Originally Posted by TL24x7 View Post
    Just a question and not an opinion...Are you at all bothered that Ray Lewis hasn't been on the team's sideline since his injury?
    Par for the course really when he is out for a really long period of time.
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

I'm NOT!

Weren't people up in arms in 2005 when he was injured as well. Back then it meant nothing just like it does now.

I dont care if he is on the sidelines or not when injured, I want him on the field when healthy. If he is able to play and he is not on the field then we need to have a discussion.
    WOW! I feel so fortunate that the Ravens did what they had to do to make this happen. Thank you. My Heart is with the Raven....My Heart is with Baltimore and its great fans. What can I say. Here We Go!!! --Ray Lewis
    No, Thank you Ray... :ww:
    -->^78F$09U&67D!45A#54R87B)89V<--

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RedSkins Fury View Post
    I think he will be there for the Home games.
    ^^^ This ^^^

End of thread....

Can't say I have noticed, but yes. He should be there for motivation.

Blog Entries

I don't think it really makes a difference if he's there. Remember last year against the 49ers, Harbaugh even forgot about Ray.

Nice if he was there, but no, I'm not concerned or disappointed.

Didn't he just have surgery last week?

Blog Entries

I think for a guy that loves the game as much as he does it has to be pretty painful/depressing to be around it and not be able to play. Im sure he has his impact with this team, if thats not on sundays im not too bothered by it. Id prefer him there but really it doesnt much matter. the LBs have been playing better without him their to guide them, so id say our coaches are doing a good enough job in that area.
    -JAB

I want him where ever allows him to get healthy the fastest. If that means not traveling with the team, then so be it. If that means he's in Miami rehabbing during home games, then so be it. We need a new field general to be born ASAP. Ray cheerleading from the sideline is a crutch, it doesn't let others take the reins and he's going to be gone for good sooner than later.

Blog Entries

Ray Rice said he expected Lewis to be back around the facility this week to start with his rehab.