Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Blow It Up!!!!

Re: Blow It Up!!!!

The entire coaching staff needs to go. Harbs is safe...but I wouldn't mind seeing his head on a stick too.
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

2. Re: Blow It Up!!!!

Yeah, they probably will be LOL what a joke.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by steelerhater View Post
    None of the coaches are. They'll all be here next year.
    THat's more likely than Harbaugh going

Harbs will have at least one more year no matter how badly this season ends guys come on.
    "The Ravens are not taking Jimmy Smith at 26!" -- Me, the day before the 2011 Draft

"On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the 2015 Draft

Missed it by That Much: The story of 'Get Smart' and the modern day Baltimore Ravens

@BigPlayReceiver

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenous1 View Post
    Come on folks.... some changes need to be made....no doubt.
    That said talking about firing a head coach who has been to the playoffs 4 straight years and could make it 5 still is just plain silly.
    Its the first time in 3yrs we have lost TWO straight.
    No doubt the coordinator positions need to be examined but this is a injury plagued team that if anything has no business having won 9 games to this point and you all wanna fire the coach????????
    I know the loss is disappointing but get a grip on reality folks.
    Yeah don't even bother, let them scream it out and have their tantrum.

Quote Originally Posted by kojo View Post
    Yeah don't even bother, let them scream it out and have their tantrum.
    Tantrum is the perfect word.

Sound like a bunch spoiled little kids who cant have what they used to when Daddy gets layed off his job

You have a D that is depleted with losses to FA and injuries. The backups are not good enough and that needs to be addressed.

To whine about firing a head coach that has gotten you to the playoffs 4 straight years is absurd. Its not like this team is healthy and he is losing. Personally I thinks its a minor miracle this team is in the position they are at 9-4.
    “A linebacker's job is to knock out running backs, to knock out receivers, to chase the football,”
    -Ray Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by The Fanatic View Post
    This entire coaching staff is a joke!!

Way too many options out there with a killer instinct that play to "Win The Game", rather then to not lose the game.

Cameron Sucks

Pees sucks

And Harbaugh is too much of a clueless pussy to step in and override the clueless shit both these two other titsticks can't figure out.

I wouldn't even let Pees back in the fucking door after that display to end the game.

If that was Dick Lebeau coaching this defense you can rest assured 10 guys would have been coming after the QB at the end.

Cameron...this asshole has been discussed in too much length in other threads to even bother on this one.

Harbaugh......

I got your 53 mighty men shit......

RIGHT HERE!!!!!!

FUCK!!!!!!
    53 MIGHTY MEN! PLAY LIKE A RAVEN! This s--t insults our collective intelligence! You guys will get lit up the next two weeks, and maybe the final week. Harbs, WHY THE HELL DON'T YOU START STICKING A CATTLE PROD UP THE YOU-KNOW-WHAT OF BOTH OUR HEAD COORDINATORS, AND THE PLAYERS WHO ARE CHOOSING THE FETAL POSITION OVER PLAYING LIKE A PROFESSIONAL! OH, and BTW, FIRE PEES!
    "Grab those pusillanimous sons-a-bitches by the nose and kick 'em in the balls.." General George S. Patton

When this team was healthy they weren't that good anyway.

This is really hard to explain to an outsider - that Ravens fans could be calling for the head of a head coach who has produced five consecutive winning season. However, I am now convinced that a complete overall - top to bottom - is in order. I can see Harbaugh squeaking by and staying - but at this point I'd rather he go and take my chances with somebody else - a fresh approach -a new philosophy and a new set of coaches.

I think the reality is that Harbaugh would make a better college coach than an NFL coach. That 53 might men bullshit would be perfect for the college environment.

The important thing is that Flacco's career not be totally wasted. He's 5 years into a 15yr (or so) career and he has a great future ahead of him if we can get him with a coaching staff who knows how to use him.

Quote Originally Posted by Dade View Post
    The entire coaching staff needs to go. Harbs is safe...but I wouldn't mind seeing his head on a stick too.

Quote Originally Posted by rharris1986 View Post
    This is really hard to explain to an outsider - that Ravens fans could be calling for the head of a head coach who has produced five consecutive winning season. However, I am now convinced that a complete overall - top to bottom - is in order. I can see Harbaugh squeaking by and staying - but at this point I'd rather he go and take my chances with somebody else - a fresh approach -a new philosophy and a new set of coaches.

The important thing is that Flacco's career not be totally wasted. He's 5 years into a 15yr (or so) career and he has a great future ahead of him if we can get him with a coaching staff who knows how to use him.
    It would be hard to explain because its STUPID.
    Cam needs to go. Its not working.
    Pees...jury is out. I can live with him another year if Cam is gone. In fairness losing Redding, Suggs, Webby, JJ, Ellerbe, Ray, Smith blah blah seems like more than just a convenient excuse for the lack of performance.

What quality coach would want to come here and take over this team knowing that 4 or 5 straight years in the playoffs is not enough?
    “A linebacker's job is to knock out running backs, to knock out receivers, to chase the football,”
    -Ray Lewis

I want somebody who knows how to use Flacco. As I said - Harbaugh will probably be here next year and Cam will likely be gone - finally!. Turn this team into a passing team like the rest of the league. Let Joe play the majority of his snaps from the shotgun and pistol - no huddle or sugar huddle - and keep playing it every time your offense is out on the field - every time - all the time. Keep the offense on the field with the pedal on the gas. It would also help to get wide receivers who can catch and hold onto the ball. That's what most Ravens fans want.

It would be hard to explain because its STUPID.
    Cam needs to go. Its not working.
    Pees...jury is out. I can live with him another year if Cam is gone. In fairness losing Redding, Suggs, Webby, JJ, Ellerbe, Ray, Smith blah blah seems like more than just a convenient excuse for the lack of performance.

What quality coach would want to come here and take over this team knowing that 4 or 5 straight years in the playoffs is not enough?

Any coach who's desire is to be an NFL head coach.

Period!!

The Eagles have been doing the same thing for years (minus a year or so here and there) and continue to fall short of expectations regardless of personel and assistant coaching changes.

If the idea is to strickly get to the playoffs, then expectations aren't where they should be, and staying the course will suffice.
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!