Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Read somewhere that 49ers get to practice in the Superdome, we practice outside on a baseball field

Quote Originally Posted by NOLARavenFAN View Post
    I don't know if they had a lot of choice.....I do not know if LSU has an indoor facility, and that would be in Baton Rouge, more than an hour away.
    LSU does have an indoor football training facility. It would have been worth the drive to get better conditions to practice.

https://foursquare.com/v/lsu--indoor...64a52053ad34e3

Re: Read somewhere that 49ers get to practice in the Superdome, we practice outside on a baseball field

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    The crowd noise at the SB isn't the same.
    I kind of agree with that.....and the Dome is decked out like M&T so that isn't a great break for them.
    Way Down South in New Orleans

Blog Entries

maybe the mayor had something to do with it ;)

If you heard him during media day, he is very much a 9ers fan to the point of pissing me off

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    maybe the mayor had something to do with it ;)

If you heard him during media day, he is very much a 9ers fan to the point of pissing me off
    Screw Mitch.....his head looks like corn-rows his plugs were put in so bad.

Wow I stand corrected. What a crock. All the more reason for the Ravens to take care of business on Sunday.
    Never get in a fight with a pig; you both get muddy, and the pig likes it...

Blog Entries

So who is practicing at the Saints training facility? Do the Saints practice at Tulane?

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt1 View Post
    So who is practicing at the Saints training facility? Do the Saints practice at Tulane?
    49ers are practicing at the Saints facility in Metairie, not in the Dome.......both team will get a walk through at the Dome on Friday. I believe, but you might want to check that.
    Last edited by NOLARavenFAN; 01-30-2013 at 05:46 PM.

This will just add to the already large chip on their shoulders.

9. Re: Read somewhere that 49ers get to practice in the Superdome, we practice outside on a baseball field

Good... keep adding fuel. I can't wait...for... Sunday...

Blog Entries

The picture doesn't show it converted, but it's not a bad field.
    Baseball1.JPGBaseball.jpg
    "What would you give for the man beside you?"

Blog Entries

The website just posted images of the facilities, and they really aren't all that bad albeit a very small locker room. The field turf is astro too.

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/photo...f287d6ca0f#end

Blog Entries

I doubt it's up to the Ravens to arrange a practice facility. I assume as part of the package of awarding the Super Bowl to a host city, the city has to guarantee it has access to two practice facilities during Super Bowl week, and in all likelihood, show the NFL proof that it has locked in those facilities (by lease or whatever) for that time period. So whoever the AFC team was, that's where they would have had to go.

It is pretty bush league though, for a host city to be awarded a Super Bowl despite lacking two relatively equal practice facilities worthy of the event.