Page 24 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2223242526 ... LastLast

Re: Coaching Change -- Cam Cameron has been Fired

sorry for being late to the party, my boner was getting in the way

Quote Originally Posted by Bufflehead View Post
    Monday sure got a whole lot better. Hate that a man lost his job and family probably uprooted etc...but he's made good coin here in Charm City.
    This.

Billick once remarked about how a lot of the media, especially national media, liked to make sport of the coaching changes (especially on Black Monday). But today, he's got to go home and tell his wife they are moving, and if he has young kids in school, tell them they need to say goodbye to their friends. All 2 weeks before Christmas.

Yes, I know, nature of the business....

Quote Originally Posted by bt12483 View Post
    Derrick Mason commenting on Twitter:

"Players makes the O schemes work. What can Caldwell do that cam couldn't?"

"been brewing for a while"

"hiring of Caldwell put wheels in motion for firing Cam"
    Mason's not exactly sh*tting on Cam, like a lot of people around here would expect - and/or want to see:

Derrick Mason ‏@deemason85
    I really do hope Caldwell work out bc if he doesn't then everyone will blame him as well!! The raven are beat up defensively and it showing!

Can doesn't throw interception! He doesn't fumble the ball! He doesn't drop balls in afc championship game! Come on ppl b real! Cont..

All of a sudden cam can't coach! Remember joes has gotten better each season in cam! Ray has also!Torrey had a very good rookie season! Cont

Ppl kill me, when can and the ravens offense was putting up big numbers then everything was ok. Now they r in a two game losing streak cont.

I think the hiring of Caldwell put the wheels in motion for the dismissal of cam.

This firing wasn't a result of what has happen over the last 2 games! This has been brewing for awhile now! Didn't raven score 28pts yesday?

Players make offensive schemes work! what can Caldwell do that cam wasn't doing? Remember he was head coach of a dismal colt team last year!
    “Talk's cheap - let’s go play.” - #19, Johnny Unitas

Follow me on Twitter @ravenssalarycap

Blog Entries

Re: Coaching Change?

You guys are right it won't be a complete overall of the O not yet anyways, I think Caldwell will put this team in a situation to succeed with what he calls, he been here almost an entire season him and Joe are tight, He knows Joes strength and his weaknesses unlike Cam Cladwell KNOWS joe.

Blog Entries

I love Twitter:

Willie Anderson: This Cam firing has been brewing for 2 years now

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by B-more Ravor View Post
    Mason's not exactly sh*tting on Cam, like a lot of people around here would expect - and/or want to see:

I really do hope Caldwell work out bc if he doesn't then everyone will blame him as well!! The raven are beat up defensively and it showing!

Can doesn't throw interception! He doesn't fumble the ball! He doesn't drop balls in afc championship game! Come on ppl b real! Cont..

All of a sudden cam can't coach! Remember joes has gotten better each season in cam! Ray has also!Torrey had a very good rookie season! Cont

Ppl kill me, when can and the ravens offense was putting up big numbers then everything was ok. Now they r in a two game losing streak cont.

I think the hiring of Caldwell put the wheels in motion for the dismissal of cam.

This firing wasn't a result of what has happen over the last 2 games! This has been brewing for awhile now! Didn't raven score 28pts yesday?

Players make offensive schemes work! what can Caldwell do that cam wasn't doing? Remember he was head coach of a dismal colt team last year!
    I respect his opinion but he has to see how Cam's scheme is outdated.

Derrick Mason must know the effectiveness of using the middle of the field.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by B-more Ravor View Post

Mason hasn't been with the team for about 4 season now.

Pees is next...another coordinator who can't make an in game adjustment.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnBKistler View Post
    This.

Billick once remarked about how a lot of the media, especially national media, liked to make sport of the coaching changes (especially on Black Monday). But today, he's got to go home and tell his wife they are moving, and if he has young kids in school, tell them they need to say goodbye to their friends. All 2 weeks before Christmas.

It's his own fault for doing a shit ass job!! I don't feel the least bit sorry for his ass!!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by nickh0801 View Post
    It's his own fault for doing a shit ass job!! I don't feel the least bit sorry for his ass!!
    exactly its not like Cam hasn't been handsomely compensated over the years for his job.

Quote Originally Posted by bt12483 View Post
    I respect his opinion but he has to see how Cam's scheme is outdated.

Derrick Mason must know the effectiveness of using the middle of the field.
    I think Mason is trying to make the point that there are other factors at play here as well - like the players also bear some responsibility for the failings of the offense.

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    Mason hasn't been with the team for about 4 season now.
    He was on the team as recently as Aug 2011. He was here for 3 of Cam's (almost) 5 years with the team.
    “Talk's cheap - let’s go play.” - #19, Johnny Unitas

Follow me on Twitter @ravenssalarycap

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JohnBKistler View Post
    This.

Give me a break. Cameron has a ton of $$$, and he gets paid for his time remaining on his contract.