Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Tommy Streeter not on the field...MRI

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    Yeah that is true, we have never had a end zone threat at WR since Flacco has been here, however I think that's hwat the big 6'4/5 tight ends are for. Heap, Pitta, and Dickson have all been good in the end zone through out Flacco's career.
    I thought that Tandon Doss was 6'3. I know that's not 6'5, but it ain't 5'9 either. Plus Doss has good hands. Sound like a red zone target to me. Buut it ain't over yet.

Harbaugh indicated ontwitter that we could keep as many as 7 WRs.

Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    Yeah, he stumped his big toe getting out of bed this morning. I know he's got to be in a ton of pain.

Seriously, this isn't even news as far as I am concerned. The Ravens do this every single year and so does every other team in the NFL.
    Exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    John Harbaugh: "Tommie, please step into my office".

Tommie Streeter: "What's up coach, how have you been?"

John Harbaugh: "Oh, I've been good. I'm just sorry to hear about you".

Tommie Streeter: "Hear about me? What, you're cutting me?"

John Harbaugh: "Oh no, Tommie, we envision you with the organization for a very long time. I meant your broken foot".

Tommie Streeter: "Broken foot, who told you that coach? I didn't break my foot."

John Harbaugh: "Oh, but you did......"

(John's personal assistants abandon their posts in his office and manuever toward Tommie, grabbing him by the arms, while Harbaugh simultaneously reveals a hammer that he is holding in his hand behind his desk).
    Isn't this Tommy Streeter as Ramon Harewood?? its the sequel.

iggyman555 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Bazooka Joe View Post
    I thought that Tandon Doss was 6'3. I know that's not 6'5, but it ain't 5'9 either. Plus Doss has good hands. Sound like a red zone target to me. Buut it ain't over yet.

whats his twitter handle?

Blog Entries

Doss is 6'2" and about 210lbs.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by iggyman555 View Post
    That is erroneous information. Even if a coach had a Twitter they don't have time to tweet. Hell they don't have time to sleep.o

Either way there is zero chance we would ever carry 7 receivers. A lot of time 5 and 6 aren't active much less 7 on gameday.

Which is why Streeter got hurt all of the sudden.

1a. Boldin
    1b. Torrey
    3a. Jones
    3b. Laquan
    5. Doss
    6. Thompson.

Almost certain this is a fake injury. Streeters TD was one of the last offensive plays of the game and I'm pretty sure the players got the day off Friday
    Follow me on twitter at @dandrews66

Quote Originally Posted by TheJoeFlaccoShow View Post
    That is erroneous information. Even if a coach had a Twitter they don't have time to tweet. Hell they don't have time to sleep.o

Either way there is zero chance we would ever carry 7 receivers. A lot of time 5 and 6 aren't active much less 7 on gameday.

Which is why Streeter got hurt all of the sudden.

1a. Boldin
    1b. Torrey
    3a. Jones
    3b. Laquan
    5. Doss
    6. Thompson.
    I know you have doss at 5 and that's fair enough. But if boldin is out he will replace him playing the slot with Torrey and jones outside IMO. But on a normal day doss won't see the field much

Blog Entries

I'm such a huge fan of Doss, I honestly think he will see a lot more action than we think, he is so talented as a pass catcher, and is a perfect fit in the slot. I know that Boldin is the guy keeping him out, because Doss is essentially a smaller and lighter version of Boldin. But I do think they will figure out a way to get him onto the field more, it just gives Flacco that extra reliable guy on 3rd downs. Having Pitta, Boldin, and Doss on the field at the same time, you cannot go wrong, it would almost certainly be a first down if it's like 3rd and 6.

Blog Entries

Streeter: Let's see IR and rookie minimum or P.S. money. Harbaugh you're right. My foot feels swollen.
    Nice!!!

Quote Originally Posted by iggyman555 View Post
    Meant that I read it on twitter. Harbaugh stated on Baltimore ravens.com that "we could go with 5-7 WRs."

But I still predict Streeter to IR.