Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Harbaugh and his same old song.....

He really need to have a talk with Cam, its like he is letting him do what he wants. Harbaugh is becoming a robot , and is getting boring FAST.

Re: Harbaugh and his same old song.....

If he really said that - then something is fundamentally wrong with this team. To loose to Tenn, Jacksonville and now to Seattle (three bad teams) should be a wakeup call for Ravens fans. If (and it is a big IF) this teams goes to the playoffs they will be one and done.

Re: John Harbaugh

The team is completely and utterly unprepared for success. That starts with the coach.

But hey, he comes up with cool sayings and quotes Teddy Roosevelt. Mighty Men of Baltimore. Play Like a Raven.

Blog Entries

Re: John Harbaugh

Quote Originally Posted by bpmurr View Post
    The sad thing is while we beat the Steelers we can't put away the teams we use to be able to. It's also well know the Ravens locker isn't crazy about Harbs. It's more like we know we have to work together so let's make the best of it environment.
    Really? It's well known? What facts back that statement up?
    "What would you give for the man beside you?"

Blog Entries

Harbaugh Supports Cam's decision to Pass!!!

This sums it up for me. Harbs will never get in Cam's ass or ever challenge his game plan or decisions.
    I know Harbs can not throw his OC under the bus, but to down right disregard the piss poor decision is just flat out inexcusable and says alot about Harbs say in the offensive play calling or lack there of.
    This has me pissed off and I sure hope Ray Lewis keeps the Rice from boiling over because this is disrepectful to the players, mainly Rice.

Is this guy serious, Rice had 5 carries for 27, that is what 5.1 Ypc. C'Mon Man, come up with something better than that. Your statement after the Jax game
    After the Ravens’ game in Jacksonville, in which Rice had eight carries for 28 yards, Harbaugh said eight carries was “never going to be a winning formula for Ray Rice.” So which is it John, or you just don't know yourself.

http://blogs.baltimoreravens.com/201...ass-run-ratio/
    Last edited by Sua Sponte; 11-14-2011 at 09:26 PM.

Blog Entries

Re: Harbaugh Supports Cam's decision to Pass!!!

Coach speak

And Steve Bisciotti gave Billick a vote of confidence a couple of weeks before he fired him.
    My motto was always to keep swinging. Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging. -Hank Aaron

8. Re: Harbaugh Supports Cam's decision to Pass!!!

If he criticizes Cam he lights another fire the week before a really important game. It isn't worth it. They're still in decent shape even though they keep looking ridiculous on the road and now even the defense is falling apart.

Harbaugh has enough problems. He doesn't need to create another one. I doubt he'll do anything about Cameron behind closed doors, but even if he does he wouldn't announce it.

Only seven games left and they just have to try and make the best of it. See how far they can take this yo-yo team. With powerhouses like the Browns, Colts, and Chargers coming up it won't be easy.

Blog Entries

You guys are mixing this up, I know he is not going to bash Cam,
    Thats why I added in there, I know Harbs can't throw him under the bus, but to say Rice needs the ball more one week and turn around 3 weeks later and Rice has 5 carries and Harbs makes no in game adjustment or says anything about it. I'm not buying it.
    Harbs fire Cam, not going to happen, Oz will have to get involved first. Atleast Mattison had the respect for the fans to go back to college instead of sticking around and stinking up a dominant D, and the in-ranks promotion indicates that the FO was not looking for a replacement. Not saying Pags wasn't the man, but normally when your lined up to be fired the team starts looking around.

Acknowledging the fact that Rice needs the ball is not throwing your OC under the bus it is pointing out the obvious. The comment protected his OC and told Rice he wasn't good enough to touch the ball because of the D alignment. BS!
    So protect your shitty OC and tell your OL and Rice we can't run the ball because we are behind 12 points with the entire 2nd half to play.
    Last edited by Sua Sponte; 11-14-2011 at 09:42 PM.

He also seemed to throw Flacco under the bus trying to defend Cameron and the gameplan. Mentioning that the pick was an audible from a running play was an unnecessary detail unless the goal is to lessen the heat on Cam. He could have just said there were some runs that were audibled to passes due to the defensive lineup, but pointing out that specific play was for Cam (at Joe's expense).

I mean honestly, what did you expect him to say?
    “Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.”

–Eleanor Roosevelt

Blog Entries

If he didn't like what he was seeing he could've pulled rank during the game. He's the head coach

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!