Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Hensley on Jimmy

He will never be elite because of his issues with giving up big plays, but if they put him in press more he could reach that second tier. Still wish they took Muhammad Wilkerson with that pick, but at least he hasn't turned out like Sergio Kindle.

Quote Originally Posted by landshark52 View Post
    He will never be elite because of his issues with giving up big plays, but if they put him in press more he could reach that second tier. Still wish they took Muhammad Wilkerson with that pick, but at least he hasn't turned out like Sergio Kindle.
    What big plays this year has Jimmy given up on?
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

Blog Entries

Jimmy is never going to be a physically dominant as McAlister was, but he does have the opportunity to be more consistently sound than McAlister. McAlister would jam WRs at the line so hard they wouldn't even want to run the route. When he got bored, he'd purposely let WRs run by him to try and get the QB to throw the ball deep, and, as soon as the ball was in the air, you'd see Chris make up crazy ground real fast.

At the same time, his gambles would occasionally fail, and he was known to lose his cool.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Up until this year, people labeled him a bust, but one thing I looked at going into this year was he had never been fully healthy. In 2011, he got injured the first game on ST and took awhile before he looked really good in the AFCCG. Last year, he had a sports hernia nagging him for awhile. Finally came back and looked good in the SB.

What's most impressive is the leadership aspect. Ihedigbo is a leader in the secondary, and having Jimmy come out and question him on that play shows he has the balls to challenge/push the other vets on the team when it's needed.

The goal line stand from the Bears game belongs on our 2013 highlight reel. Just AMAZING the way he played it, especially after getting a holding penalty. I was sure after the holding penalty they were getting 7 there. He stepped it up and held them to 3.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Quote Originally Posted by RavenScallywag View Post
    I was sure after the holding penalty they were getting 7 there. He stepped it up and held them to 3.
    6 tries inside the 10 will usually net you 7. That was a hell of a goal line stand!

It takes a little while for most players to adjust to the NFL. This is his third year and most of his rookie season was wiped out by injury. He really started playing better in the second half of last season, so the natural progression is on time.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock