Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    iggyman555 Guest

Re: The Time Has Come!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RavenScallywag View Post
    Last time we were here, I was just a high school senior. Not too much into football yet.

This is SO much more magical, now that I've followed this team so diligently from 2002-now. This is practically religious for me
    oh shit were the same age haha. i feel the same way as you this time it will be so much more memorable

Quote Originally Posted by pslholder96 View Post
    Cherish every day for the next 14 days. These opportunities don't come often
    this

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by iggyman555 View Post
    oh shit were the same age haha. i feel the same way as you this time it will be so much more memorable
    I'm tearing up a bit that my 5 year old son can experience this at such a young age.

How's this for fucking amazing...My son, who turns 5 in May, has NEVER seen a losing Baltimore Ravens team, has never seen a Ravens team fail to make the playoffs. IN HIS ENTIRE LIFE.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Advantage: Ray knows how to handle the next two weeks. Does any 49er?
    "The Ravens are not taking Jimmy Smith at 26!" -- Me, the day before the 2011 Draft

"On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the 2015 Draft

Missed it by That Much: The story of 'Get Smart' and the modern day Baltimore Ravens

@BigPlayReceiver

Blog Entries

It all started with 4TH AND 29

iggyman555 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by BigPlayReceiver View Post
    Advantage: Ray knows how to handle the next two weeks. Does any 49er?
    randy moss

iggyman555 Guest

YEEEEESSSSSS!

WE'RE GOING TO NEW ORLEANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE'RE GOING TO NEW ORLEANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This has been an unbelievable ride. I'm not afraid to admit it. I thought we'd lose in Denver. I thought we were 60/40 to lose tonight. SCREW THAT! For the next two weeks perspective, logic, reasoning, and whatever else can take a hike! I'm just a fan! I blind, elated, and enthusiastic fan! GO RAVENS! WIN THAT SUPER BOWL!

10. Re: The Time Has Come!!!!

We're going to the super bowl baby!!!!!!!!! Wooooooooooooooo!!!! Unbelievable! One more to go, let's get it! Man, this is just... Amazing, aw man woooo!!!

Whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

When we win and go to the White House ... Do you think Prez Obama would do the squirrel with Ray? :-)