Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: NHL Playoffs

Re: NHL Playoffs

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    I hate Boston. Between Lucic, Chara, and Marchand, most unlikable team in the league.
    Hate Marchand, but Lucic is probably my favourite player. No other player can dangle you and snipe and then turn around knock you out. Straight up Canadian hockey player. Tough as nails and can score
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

What on earth is unlikable about Chara?

iggyman555 Guest

I hate Boston. Between Lucic, Chara, and Marchand, most unlikable team in the league.
    i hate marchand that dude is such a fuking pussy

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mizerooskie View Post
    What on earth is unlikable about Chara?
    He's been dirty since he was an Islander. For a basketball player on skates Chara is pretty good at hiding those little clutches and grabs.

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    He's been dirty since he was an Islander. For a basketball player on skates Chara is pretty good at hiding those little clutches and grabs.
    Meh, he's not in the top 20% of dirty players, IMO. He'll also answer the bell against anybody for his actions. And if he can get away with the clutches and grabs, more power to him. That's on the refs, not him.

He's a guy that plays hard and physical, will fight his own battles and those of his teammates, is a dominant defensive presence with really solid offensive ability, and is he's a leader that's a very intelligent, well-spoken guy.

And his dad wrestled bears for a living.

Blog Entries

Nabakov doing his best Bryzgalov impersonation today. Don't see a team in East that is going to beat the Pens with a healthy Crosby in a seven game series.

Btw, I am just not a Chara fan. I think he is dirty also, although certainly not a Matt Cooke type.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Nabakov doing his best Bryzgalov impersonation today. Don't see a team in East that is going to beat the Pens with a healthy Crosby in a seven game series.

Btw, I am just not a Chara fan. I think he is dirty also, although certainly not a Matt Cooke type.
    Can't stand Cookie either though he came across as a decent dude in the HBO special about the winter classic a couple years ago.

Pens are overrated. Weak defensively and in goal again. They're having a ton of trouble with the Islanders. Definitely beatable.

Quote Originally Posted by Mizerooskie View Post
    Pens are overrated. Weak defensively and in goal again. They're having a ton of trouble with the Islanders. Definitely beatable.
    I agree. Pens are good, but I think Ottawa could make for a tough match-up if both teams advance. Sens have a solid PK (best in the regular season) and are actually scoring for a change.

Caps @ Rangers tonight ...

Torts is telling the media his team is still "close" in spite of being down two games.

Close turns to disastrous if the Caps steal one of these two games.

Quote Originally Posted by runrayrun27 View Post
    Being one of the few Canadians on this board you know I'm all about the NHL
    I know all the words to 'O Canada'. That must count for something.

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Caps @ Rangers tonight ...

Torts is telling the media his team is still "close" in spite of being down two games.

Close turns to disastrous if the Caps steal one of these two games.
    Tortorella has to be one of sports biggest douchebags. I hate that assclown.