Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: If we needed anymore ammo to think the NFL hates us....

Quote Originally Posted by camdenyard View Post
    What I don't like:

- 4 away games in 5 weeks..
    It's really 4 away games in 6 weeks, since there is a bye week wedged in there after the 3rd away game in that run. Plus, the first two of those away games are Bill & Dolphins. It's not like it's the Bears & Steelers.

Week 2 should have been a Sunday Night home opener against the Texans. The banner should have been unveiled on national TV.

Other than that, it's a really good schedule: No 3-game road trip, 4 of the last 6 at home, 2 extra mini-bye weeks. We face no team coming off the bye week all season (Cincy has a mini-bye before week 10). Our 2 road night games are 1) in a dome, 2) early in the season.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jefe96 View Post
    Not getting screwed but finish @ Cincy again?!? Come on NFL mix things up a little bit. Isn't that 3 years in a row now?
    No worries...we'll have everything wrapped up by then and it'll be Tyrod Taylor's Revenge.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Quote Originally Posted by Poeboy View Post
    Perhaps not to you Stinger but others feel different.
    Doesn't matter, its not the same thing.

If it makes you feel better, Thanksgiving is the first night of Hanukkah too. That's two Jewish holidays this year games are played on,

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

I think the NFL did the Ravens a favor with only one MNF game. I doubt the coaching staff likes a lot of short weeks. The downside of the MNF (@ Detroit) game is that the following game on a short week is against New England. A least it is at home.

The Thanksgiving game vs. Pittsburgh could be worrisome as well, considering the Ravens play the Jets the week before, while the Steelers get the Browns. Hopefully the Browns can give them as good of a game as the Jets give the Ravens.

Quote Originally Posted by StingerNLG View Post

If it makes you feel better, Thanksgiving is the first night of Hanukkah too. That's two Jewish holidays this year games are played on,
    Actually, the first night of Hanukkah is Wednesday (Hanukkah begins at sundown on the 27th). But you are right, Thanksgiving and Rosh Hashanah are not the same thing in terms of religious significance.

Quote Originally Posted by StingerNLG View Post

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2
    No it doesn't make me feel any better. I would have been there 9/5 just as I will sacrifice my family to be there on 11/28. Wednesday night football ratings suck wind and it has nothing to do with Rosh Hashanah and everything to do with greed.

Quote Originally Posted by alien bird View Post
    I think the NFL did the Ravens a favor with only one MNF game. I doubt the coaching staff likes a lot of short weeks. The downside of the MNF (@ Detroit) game is that the following game on a short week is against New England. A least it is at home.

The Thanksgiving game vs. Pittsburgh could be worrisome as well, considering the Ravens play the Jets the week before, while the Steelers get the Browns. Hopefully the Browns can give them as good of a game as the Jets give the Ravens.
    The Jets suck. How are they worrisome to you?

Quote Originally Posted by alien bird View Post
    Hopefully the Browns can give them as good of a game as the Jets give the Ravens.
    Come on now Browns always play Pitt tough and the Jets are a joke. Plus Pitt plays away.

Personally I like the schedule. Let the NFC East/Pats/Manning get their prime time games I enjoy the playoff games much more anyway.

I know this is random, but I really want to see us beat Bills and Dolphins back to back weeks. I think winning @Pitt and @SD was very impressive for all the "ravens suck on the road" talk. Obviously in the playoffs we dismissed that notion but yea.

SuggsKill Guest

I like our schedule. Seems fair.

You folks do know that Thanksgiving isn't a religious holiday? It isn't even an international holiday.

Quote Originally Posted by Purpleguy View Post
    You folks do know that Thanksgiving isn't a religious holiday? It isn't even an international holiday.
    Ok. Point?