Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Brian Billick - "The probem with Mike Preston is that he pretends he knows football"

Billick on 105.7 right now just said this about Preston when asked what he thought about Preston's column in regards to sitting Ed Reed and Ray Lewis. I say way to go Brian Billick!!! LOL! I have to agree with Billick one this one. Billick is a Superbowl winning head coach and knows what he's talking about in regards to Reed and Lewis.

Blog Entries

Re: Brian Billick - "The probem with Mike Preston is that he pretends he knows football"

lol Billick just confirmed what most people think of Preston. He is a hack.

Re: Brian Billick - "The probem with Mike Preston is that he pretends he knows football"

Preston was just named MD sportswriter of the year. LOL. And people wonder why it's a dying industry.

LOVE IT!!!!! Billick has more football knowledge in the tip of his pinky finger than Preston could ever hope to have.
    Never get in a fight with a pig; you both get muddy, and the pig likes it...

Ding ding ding ding.... I stopped reading Preston's articles even before the setting sun went to a paysite, now I don't read anything on that worthless rag, and I cancelled my home delivery.

He is just like 95% of the people at BSPN, they just write extremes to get a reaction.
    • Section 133 for eternity!
    • I know... The family resemblance is uncanny.
    • START WEARING PURPLE!!!!

Blog Entries

Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Billick also said about Preston on some clip a week or two ago - 'What did Mike make up this time?' in regards to Reed and Lewis.

Past history?

Blog Entries

I laughed my ass off. He crushed him with one simple sentence. Take that donut man!

Quote Originally Posted by pyite32 View Post
    Ding ding ding ding.... I stopped reading Preston's articles even before the setting sun went to a paysite, now I don't read anything on that worthless rag, and I cancelled my home delivery.

He is just like 95% of the people at BSPN, they just write extremes to get a reaction.
    Same here. I stopped reading Preston years ago. I don't care for the writers who write just to get a reaction. The only reason I know about his column from last week is because 105.7 kept talking about it. Journalism is so much better when the writer actually has a clue and believes what he/she writes.

I also cancelled my home delivery once they went to a pay website.

Billick for the ROH!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrian View Post
    Billick also said about Preston on some clip a week or two ago - 'What did Mike make up this time?' in regards to Reed and Lewis.

Past history?
    Ya think? Lol....all those times Preston got personal with Billick in print (CompuCoach, Camp Cream Puff, etc)? Preston has been completely unprofessional for a long time, and then has the gall to call out Ed Reed for getting personal with him. Sure, whatever Mike.
    Last edited by esmd; 01-10-2012 at 09:54 AM.
    Never get in a fight with a pig; you both get muddy, and the pig likes it...

BB is the man!
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

Think he deserves another shot at a HC job?

My blog on the topic HERE
    Follow me on Twitter @RSRLombardi