Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Post 24x7 returning to radio airwaves

We are pleased to inform you that we have found a new radio partner in Fox 1370 and the program formerly known as GAMETIME will be returning to the Baltimore airwaves.

Our new program will be called "The X Factor" in order to play off the X in Fox and of course the X in 24x7. The show will air on Saturdays from 10am to Noon. We'll be letting you know in advance who our guests will be when I join Jerry Coleman each Friday from 4-6PM on Fox 1370.

You too can get in and join us at 410-481-1370.

We are always looking to refine our program and bring you the things you want to hear. So by all means, let us know by sharing your thoughts here or sending them to me: TL@profootball24x7.com.

And as we've done in the past, we will podcast each of our shows which you can access through links on our home page. The show also can be heard online on Fox 1370's stream

We thank you for your past support and look forward to earning it again.

Re: 24x7 returning to radio airwaves

FINALLY!! First our prayers seem to have been answered with a legitimate QB at the helm, and now a weekend Ravens radio show that will really provide quality guests and be geared for the hardcore football fan. Good luck 24x7. Every Saturday at 10AM, X marks the spot!!

Well, I wonder what the Bruce Cunningham Show will have to say 'bout this. Should be interesting - the best of luck to you and the gang. I've never been a fan of Mr Cunningham, but I do like Aaron a lot...maybe you can steal him from NST!
    "Grab those pusillanimous sons-a-bitches by the nose and kick 'em in the balls.." General George S. Patton

This is great news. However, Baltimore has ONE other radio show solely dedicated to the Ravens. This new show will directly compete against that - which is completely foolish. Have the show from 9:00 - 11:00 (or from 9:00 - 12:00) so that the listening audience can listen to both.
    Ravens Nest #1, Harford County

Hot damn...it's about time.

This is great news for Ravens fans. Hearty congrats to TL....it's well deserved.

Bruce who?

FM

This is great news. However, Baltimore has ONE other radio show solely dedicated to the Ravens. This new show will directly compete against that - which is completely foolish. Have the show from 9:00 - 11:00 (or from 9:00 - 12:00) so that the listening audience can listen to both.
    Fred, I am aware of this and I would simply ask for your patience. Keep in mind it is a new radio station format and the line up isn't etched in stone just yet. There could be some changes.

Other than the time, anything missing in your opinion from Ravens-centric radio?

Much thanks to Fanman, RJ and RavColt...

I think it's absolutely great that we now have a new Ravens-only show! You did an excellent job that last time you were on the air.
    Ravens Nest #1, Harford County

Quote Originally Posted by Fanman View Post
    Bruce who?

Ladies and gentlemen, DEEEEBBBBIEEEE PHHEELLLPPSSSS!!!!!!

Tony,

You'll have to let us know if working with Coleman creates suicidal or homicidal feelings.

Congrats thought

Great News for all!! As much as I like the Bruce & Aaron show, I will be listening to the new "X" Factor. Competition is always a good thing.

Congrats..and I will definitely listen if not via podcast later on.

I also agree with Fred's take on the matter too.

BTW, does the new station have a website yet?

12. Re: 24x7 returning to radio airwaves

Quote Originally Posted by FredGrau View Post
    I agree. I like WNST's show. One suggestion, please have Dev Panchwagh on as much as possible. He is one of the onlypeople that talks schemes, position play, and actual technique. Everybody else just gives useless fan opinion. Thank You.