Page 47 of 74 FirstFirst ... 4546474849 ... LastLast

Thread: NBA playoffs

Re: NBA playoffs

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    You mean... like this?
    Some people dont like how russell westbrook carries himself, i feel te same way with lebron. Not sure i should be ostracized for that. :bag:

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by conviction View Post
    Some people dont like how russell westbrook carries himself, i feel te same way with lebron. Not sure i should be ostracized for that. :bag:
    You're not being ostracized. At least in this thread you seem to be in your own group of not liking the Heat and Lebron, because to you he is buying a championship. All that seems to stem from the fact that you don't like him.

You're not being ostracized. At least in this thread you seem to be in your own group of not liking the Heat and Lebron, because to you he is buying a championship. All that seems to stem from the fact that you don't like him.
    Yes he attempted to go to a better team to win championships. But that's not entirely the reason I don't like LeBron. I'm more old school and like players that put their head down and take care of business. LeBron has to pound his chest, run across the court, stare at his his hands after threes and perform other theatrics. He embraces that spotlight and may help explain why he decided to partake in the decision.

Either way I think I am pretty fair. I think if he'd even gone elsewhere than a place that had 2 supposed superstars would have been better for him PR wise. Is it wrong, maybe. But that's how a lot of people think about it. And as someone mentioned before he could have sign and traded for Cleveland.

Blog Entries

Yes he attempted to go to a better team to win championships. But that's not entirely the reason I don't like LeBron. I'm more old school and like players that put their head down and take care of business. LeBron has to pound his chest, run across the court, stare at his his hands after threes and perform other theatrics. He embraces that spotlight and may help explain why he decided to partake in the decision.
    If thats your problem with LBJ im curious where you rank Kobe and Jordan compared to him?

As far as theatrics on the court LBJ is a lesser offender than those two by miles.
    -JAB

Blog Entries

lots of people hate on Lebron, just look at the comments under any LBJ article. It is what it is...

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JAB1985 View Post
    If thats your problem with LBJ im curious where you rank Kobe and Jordan compared to him?

As far as theatrics on the court LBJ is a lesser offender than those two by miles.
    Kobe... theatrics?

Don't see it...

Kobe and Jordan are some of the most competitive people to walk to this earth, I respect that. LeBron is a bit of a headcase. Maybe being a superstar since he was 13 got in his head over the years?

fyi I'm not a fan of Kobe either.

I like Jordan; Duncan is a model player too imo.
    Last edited by conviction; 06-18-2013 at 03:12 PM.

Blog Entries

Kobe and Jordan are some of the most competitive people to walk to this earth, I respect that. LeBron is a bit of a headcase. Maybe being a superstar since he was 13 got in his head over the years?
    Look you hate the guy, that's cool. I 've disliked plenty of players, David West and his fake tough guy scowl drives me crazxy. But to excuse one players antics because of competitiveness but not anothers is a little bit of a double standard, isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by JAB1985 View Post

Also, fact is Lebron's "antics on the court" have not changed since Cleveland whatsoever.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Look you hate the guy, that's cool. I 've disliked plenty of players, David West and his fake tough guy scowl drives me crazxy. But to excuse one players antics because of competitiveness but not anothers is a little bit of a double standard, isn't it?
    Doing something out of passion and doing something premeditated is different. LeBron tries too hard.

Blog Entries

Doing something out of passion and doing something premeditated is different. LeBron tries too hard.
    You must REALLY hate Ray Lewis then...

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

How do you know it's not out of passion?