Turn the lights off on the way out

After last Monday's performance against the Pats, I thought... "Maybe they can make a go of it for the rest of the season". Pshaw. I was glad to see the Ravens I have come to know and love this entire season return for last night's game.

I have tried to be optimistic and look for the highs, but the Colts game was nothing less than total and utter embarrassment. save some money and turn the lights off when you leave. This season is officially over.
    I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman!

Blog Entries

Re: Turn the lights off on the way out

at least we get the winless Dolphins next week...we can't lay down for that game, but their offense looks pretty terrible, so I imagine if we play them hard, we can at least pickup one last win before bowing out of our final two games.

Then again, we could lose and then I'd be petitioning the Commish's office for sick notes the last two games of the season...Just let us call out sick, heal up, and start working on next year.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Quote Originally Posted by RavenScallywag View Post
    at least we get the winless Dolphins next week...we can't lay down for that game, but their offense looks pretty terrible, so I imagine if we play them hard, we can at least pickup one last win before bowing out of our final two games.

Then again, we could lose and then I'd be petitioning the Commish's office for sick notes the last two games of the season...Just let us call out sick, heal up, and start working on next year.
    LOL... half the team is already waving their sick notes it appears. seriously... odes anyone else find it a bit odd that Rolle and McAllister were both MIA again? Fishy?
    I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman!

The season was over long before yesterday. Way too many injuries of key players. I'm not so sure even with them we would have been much better given the quarterback situation, but we would have at least had a chance. Pryce, Rolle and Heap being out most of the season has killed us. Add McAlister getting banged up . . . . well, it is what it is
    Screw 'em all

Proud Member of BASH - Baltimore Association of Steeler Haters

Blog Entries

all i want this year is one more win...one win to snap this ugly losing streak. After that, I want us to hunker down and start planning for next year. Blow up the team if we need to, but this year was pretty damn embarrasing...Billick's worst. Something needs to be done.

This team has quit. All these players should give some money back to the fans who pays the hard money.

The season was over before it began. The preseason was horrible and after the Cincinnatti game, I knew the season would evolve into this. This is a poorly coached team, period.

I agree, the organization owes something to the fans to recitify this horrible season.

We all get copies of the SuperBowl XXXV DVD.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenwoman View Post
    The season was over before it began. The preseason was horrible and after the Cincinnatti game, I knew the season would evolve into this. This is a poorly coached team, period.

I'm feeling you RW. This team gets outworked by other NFL squads in camp and preseason and it shows. The front office has pepper'd this roster with plenty of Pro Bowl talent, yet Billick hasn't won a playoff game since 2001.....

No coach has squander'd more talent than Brian Billick.
    A nation of well-informed men who have been taught to know and prize the rights which God has given them cannot be enslaved. It is in the region of ignorance that tyranny begins. - Benjamin Franklin

They will probably get two more wins the rest of the way because THEY SHOULD and thats a big should win the Miami game. They will probably beat Pittsburgh too assuming that Pitt locks up the 3 seed at that point. Tomlin will likely rest the starters at that point.

As far as sick notes, its typical of a losing team to have their starters shut it down early so as to see what the younger guys can do and let the starters get an early start on rehabing injuries.

No need to turn out the lights. I'll be here.

Go team!
    Festivus

His definitions and arguments were so clear in his own mind that he was unable to understand how any reasonable person could honestly differ with him.

The season has been over for awhile.. I would be surprised if we actually win in Miami..