Weather could be a factor

Listening to WNST this morning they had a guy from Cinci on there and he said it will be at least 20 mph winds guaranteed,with a very good chance of rain to go along with it.

Now when we beat their ass they will use the weather as an excuse.

Re: Weather could be a factor

This is huge for us as it could virtually eliminate the Bungles' big play passing game, forcing both teams to stick with the run and short passes.

Let them cry all the way to 6-6!!!

I think I hate T.J. now almost as much as Hines Ward. Almost.

Feel free to chime in on a related topic on my blog today: http://ravens24x7.blogspot.com/2006/...-mudville.html
    Follow me on Twitter @RSRLombardi

I tried to post a comment,dont know if it worked or not.Said the message must be "approved'??

Quote Originally Posted by TL24x7 View Post
    Feel free to chime in on a related topic on my blog today: http://ravens24x7.blogspot.com/2006/...-mudville.html
    Good points about the Ravens historically doing horribly in the slop. I chalk a lot of that up to our past-sorry offenses and Fassel-ball in Denver this year. I think there's a lot more confidence with this offense now that Billick is calling plays. In a tough game that comes down to the trenches, I like our chances over the finesse-oriented Bungholes.

I remember the mud game against New England '04. California Kyle Boller looked like he had never seen rain before. 1 glove? 2 gloves? no gloves?
    Steve McNair is not Kyle. This team is built for the bad weather of playoffs football. Couldn't be more happy to hear the weather report today.

One thing to remember though. Playing man coverage like we do, if someone on D slips in the muck, its off to the races.

Just reading the Cinci board and it is BAD there right now....Pouring down rain and winds are supposed to increase to 25-35 MPH...advantage Ravens.

Weather.com sez
    "Strong Storms / Wind
    Increasing winds with strong thunderstorms likely. Storms could contain damaging winds. Low around 50F. S winds at 10 to 15 mph, increasing to 20 to 30 mph. Rainfall may reach one inch."

That's for the whole night, the wind might not pick up bad til late night/morning.

We shall soon find out!!!

Blog Entries

It's pouring down right now. Wilcox is under Garceau's umbrella.
    Admin Steve :uk:
    Screwing up Ravens message boards since 1999.

Quote Originally Posted by 52decleetzu View Post
    I tried to post a comment,dont know if it worked or not.Said the message must be "approved'??
    Said that to me too a while back and none of my messages ever showed up.

Well, I was wrong.

We look like shit in the rain no matter who is under center or calling the plays.