Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Brady misses Wednesday's practice

I have no doubt he plays this week, but this is a bit odd that the Pats would just give him a day off 4 days before the AFC Championship game because of a sore left shoulder.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...oulder-injury/

Re: Brady misses Wednesday's practice

Believe it or not they do this regularly. He's had a mid week day off for a while. He did injury his non throwing shoulder on week 16 vs. Miami,

Blog Entries

It's a non issue

Quote Originally Posted by Knox Harrington View Post
    I have no doubt he plays this week, but this is a bit odd that the Pats would just give him a day off 4 days before the AFC Championship game because of a sore left shoulder.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...oulder-injury/
    Says there are 18 Patriots on the injury report. That is quite lengthy. Would be interesting to see that injury report.

5. Re: Brady misses Wednesday's practice

Quote Originally Posted by kingshmegland View Post
    Believe it or not they do this regularly. He's had a mid week day off for a while. He did injury his non throwing shoulder on week 16 vs. Miami,
    dude.... I don't know that much about Brady's practice schedule, but there is zero chance he misses an entire practice 4 days prior to a Championship game if something is not up

6. Re: Brady misses Wednesday's practice

Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post
    It's a non issue
    It's a non-issue if it's Week 7 vs. the Jaguars. It is an issue if it Week 19 vs. the Ravens for the AFC Championship game.

Belichik is such an abuser and twister of truth in regards to the injury list that I wouldn't read anything into their injury report until the whistle blows on Sunday and someone's wearing street clothes.

---
    I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=39.369124,-76.761190
    My motto was always to keep swinging. Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging. -Hank Aaron

As someone once said, Belichik plays the injury report like a flute.

Who knows with Billicheck, that guys does some shady stuff to create smoke and mirrors.

Quote Originally Posted by Knox Harrington View Post
    dude.... I don't know that much about Brady's practice schedule, but there is zero chance he misses an entire practice 4 days prior to a Championship game if something is not up
    He does this all the time. Same last week against Denver. It's not like he can't study the gameplan. I'm telling you as a Pats fan who follows he team, the Pats do this all the time to give his arm rest.

11. Re: Brady misses Wednesday's practice

guys, It's one thing when Belicheck (or anyone for that matter) lists their players as limited or full partipants in practice. It's entirely different to miss the Wednesday practice (arguably the most important day of practice because the game plan is installed that day).

Look, he obviously plays on Sunday. But there could be an injury that might affect his play? You don't just take a day off before a game like this unless you are hurt.

12. Re: Brady misses Wednesday's practice

Quote Originally Posted by kingshmegland View Post
    He does this all the time. Same last week against Denver. It's not like he can't study the gameplan. I'm telling you as a Pats fan who follows he team, the Pats do this all the time to give his arm rest.
    It says he practiced last Wednesday and was not listed on the injury report by the end of the week.