Blog Entries

OT - Top 20 "Freaks" In College Football 2014

http://msn.foxsports.com/college-foo...eseason-070714

Pretty good read.

After reading that, I could definitely see Bryce Petty garnering serious interest as the #1 overall player taken next year. If those numbers are true, that's sick for a 240lb QB.

In addition, I'm not a big proponent of taking a RB in round 1, but if Rice and Pierce falter again this year, Todd Gurley would be really hard to pass up.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Re: OT - Top 20 "Freaks" In College Football 2014

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post

In addition, I'm not a big proponent of taking a RB in round 1, but if Rice and Pierce falter again this year, Todd Gurley would be really hard to pass up.
    That's a possibility, but I think that the Ravens would lean toward a freak pass-rusher before drafting RB.

There are only 20 guys on that list. The Ravens will be picking 12 spots later.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by alien bird View Post
    There are only 20 guys on that list. The Ravens will be picking 12 spots later.
    Haha.

:word

Blog Entries

Happy Happy Joy Joy we can draft a McKinney ;)

1. Benardrick McKinney, LB, Mississippi State Bulldogs
    A former high school QB, McKinney has morphed into a star SEC linebacker, piling up 173 tackles the past two seasons.
    Now measuring in at an imposing 6-5, 250, he still has the wheels to go sideline to sideline, clocking a 4.5 40. McKinney's vertical jump also is 34 inches.
    at one point of my life I was exactly Pi years old

http://msn.foxsports.com/college-foo...eseason-070714

Pretty good read.

After reading that, I could definitely see Bryce Petty garnering serious interest as the #1 overall player taken next year. If those numbers are true, that's sick for a 240lb QB.

We will have to revisit this in about 10 months, but I don't thing it will be a matter of passing on Gurley, but more like trading up to get him. If he goes injury free this season, he's gonna have a monster year. He's going to be the top back taken next year and will be a top ten pick, mark my words.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tottenham Raven View Post
    We will have to revisit this in about 10 months, but I don't thing it will be a matter of passing on Gurley, but more like trading up to get him. If he goes injury free this season, he's gonna have a monster year. He's going to be the top back taken next year and will be a top ten pick, mark my words.
    His running style is very similar (IMO) to Willis McGahee. Same body type. Same fluidness and short area burst.

I could totally see Gurley being a top-20 pick.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rxdoxx View Post
    Happy Happy Joy Joy we can draft a McKinney ;)

He's a heck of a player too. I watched them play Ole'Miss last year and he was just everywhere. He could be an excellent SAM linebacker in a 3-4, but I also think he moves well enough to be a MIKE.

Ravens don't need a MIKE assuming that will be Mosley and Brown will be the WILL in the future, but man...McKinney might be hard to pass up in the 2nd or 3rd rounds.

His running style is very similar (IMO) to Willis McGahee. Same body type. Same fluidness and short area burst.

I could totally see Gurley being a top-20 pick.
    I like the comparison. His backup Keith Marshall is no slouch either. He would easily be a top back in half the SEC teams IMO. Kinda reminds me of the tandum Auburn had with Cadillac Williams and Ronnie Brown. Might we see two 1st round running backs come out of Georgia next year?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tottenham Raven View Post
    I like the comparison. His backup Keith Marshall is no slouch either. He would easily be a top back in half the SEC teams IMO. Kinda reminds me of the tandum Auburn had with Cadillac Williams and Ronnie Brown. Might we see two 1st round running backs come out of Georgia next year?
    Interesting thought! Gurley is going to get most of the carries though.

Speaking of Cadillac Williams and Ronnie Brown, I definitely didn't think Brown would have the better career of the two. Shame Williams got hurt like he did and never recovered. He looked like an absolute stud before getting hurt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk