Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Troy Smith Wants to be a Bownie

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...to-be-a-brown/

I know this isn't exactly breaking news. I'm fine with getting rid of Smith, but if we are going to lose him to a division rival I hope we get more than just a 5th round pick.
    Boh

Re: Troy Smith Wants to be a Bownie

Normally, I'd be shocked the Ravens make a deal with a divisional rival.

Now, I am not 100% sure.

Blog Entries

I'm so sick of Ralph Cindrich. Why does he need to keep putting out there "Troy Smith wants to leave" and "He'd CRAWL to Cleveland to play there"...Look, Baltimore isn't getting in the way of that. Hey, if Cleveland wants him, I'll take a 5th or 6th rounder, no problem. I'd prefer to trade him for a 4th, but I doubt that Cleveland would go for that, since they could just sign him to a RFA contract for a 5th rounder.

But stop throwing these things out there which does nothing...Unless you are appealing to the City of Cleveland to pester Holmgren until he makes a deal with Baltimore, just shut up and stop announcing things.

by the way, according to Aaron Wilson, Cindrich also represents Zbikowski. Great. :grbac:
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

That's one player I'd welcome trading to a division rival, and hope he starts against us to guarantee the "w"

Smith already tried to blame Cindrich for the "trade request" back in December.

I doubt Smith is that high on Cindrich's list of priorities.

What a joke.

PP

6. Re: Troy Smith Wants to be a Bownie

I can't believe what I just heard from some caller on 105.7the fan! Someone said they didn't think Joe Flacco was the real deal:grbac: Maybe this was Ralph Cindrich disguising his voice?

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    That's one player I'd welcome trading to a division rival, and hope he starts against us to guarantee the "w"
    Exactly. If that little whiner is so intent on going to Cleveland, I'll drive him to the damn airport if we can get a 4th or 5th for him.

If he's gonna run his mouth that much, especially to go to Cleveland, then ship his ass out of here, we don't need him. The Suggs Package was fun, but we don't need Troy to win, we need someone who wants to be here.
    "A linebacker's job is to knock out running backs, to knock out receivers, to chase the football." - Ray Lewis

8. Re: Troy Smith Wants to be a Bownie

Quote Originally Posted by CoverD View Post
    Exactly. If that little whiner is so intent on going to Cleveland, I'll drive him to the damn airport if we can get a 4th or 5th for him.

If he's gonna run his mouth that much, especially to go to Cleveland, then ship his ass out of here, we don't need him. The Suggs Package was fun, but we don't need Troy to win, we need someone who wants to be here.
    I think Beck did a better job last year:D

Quote Originally Posted by Tspot-D-Ravenator View Post
    I think Beck did a better job last year:D
    Well, plus weren't we checking in with Todd Collins? Sign him, get rid of the Brownie wannabe and then everybody is happy. We'll have 2 decent vet backups and our franchise QB.
    "A linebacker's job is to knock out running backs, to knock out receivers, to chase the football." - Ray Lewis

Let Smith go to the Browns and either pick up a late pick or UDFA guy to sit ont he PS a year.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tspot-D-Ravenator View Post
    I can't believe what I just heard from some caller on 105.7the fan! Someone said they didn't think Joe Flacco was the real deal:grbac: Maybe this was Ralph Cindrich disguising his voice?
    This is why I have a hard time listening to 105.7 sometimes. You truly get the idiots coming out of the woodwork. Guys who point to Troy's Heisman trophy and say "That MEANS something, why are we stupid and not starting him?". These same people also say we need to get rid of Ozzie because he "can't draft an offensive football player" (Ahem, Ray Rice, Joe Flacco, Michael Oher, Ben Grubbs, Jared Gaither, Marshal Yanda, Todd Heap, Jamal Lewis, Jonathan Ogden, Jason Brown, Casey Rabach, Ahem)

The good news is that since Anita left, there's been less agreement with these idiotic sentiments.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Quote Originally Posted by CoverD View Post
    The Suggs Package was fun, but we don't need Troy to win, we need someone who wants to be here.
    did any of those 'wild bird' plays EVER work? I just remember time outs, incomplete passes and runs for two yard gains.
    "Nothing stops these Baltimore Ravens. Beat them, injure them, shove them to the bottom of the standings, drag them into a hostile environment and mount a big lead, and they just keep trudging forward like nothing fazes them." (Bleacher Report)