Re: The Jets

Wish I had seen the game.

Always like to see a good Sanchez Fail.
    My Ravens Blog: Brittany Rants About Football
    Ravens-Redskins: Dissecting the Final Drive

"The days are long. But the years are short." - John Harbaugh

Quote Originally Posted by SeattleRaven View Post
    He makes Joe look like Brady or Rogers. Sanchez is officially the Hispanic version of Kyle Boller.
    At least we didn't trade up for Boller... oh...wait.

Seriously though, Sanchez's struggles really do put things in perspective about Joe and makes us realise just how good he is. The chances are that, no he won't become Brady/Peyton, but few do. It's what defines their ilk as being 'greatest ever'. We criticise Joe for his perceived lack of progress, but compared with Sanchez, who looked pretty good his first few years and led the Jest to some clutch wins but has clearly regressed in a major fashion, Joe has made huge strides.
    Last edited by Ravenblue; 12-18-2012 at 05:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RavenScallywag View Post
    If Ryan is truly fired, I would make a full court press to bring him back as DC. But, he might have too much pride for that, don't know.

Another guy, who might be on the outs, would be Jim Schwartz. Baltimore native, was great DC in Tennessee. I don't think they get rid of him just yet, but that team is also collapsing down the stretch too.
    I can almost guarantee you that neither of those moves are happening. Too much bad blood between them and the Ravens.

The funniest part is the contract extension the Jets gave Sanchez.

Amazing.

PP

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SeattleRaven View Post
    He makes Joe look like Brady or Rogers. Sanchez is officially the Hispanic version of Kyle Boller.
    Mark Sanchez is Kyle Bolero!

(Beck seems more a propos than Ravel. Also, shorter...)

Blog Entries

I have always felt that Flacco and Sanchez were pretty similar. Look good one game, horrible the next. But after watching that display of horriblness I will never make that comparison again. The Jets had so many chances, so many. And Sanchez couldn't perform a simple snap exchange or screen pass. When he did get a little rythm going they brought in Tebow for a series and he was beyond horrible. I feel bad for Rex.

$8M or not, they have to part ways with both of those QBs and move on.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Lol....i was just thinking to myself last night that I miss MNF since getting rid of cable and then saw the matchup and told myself not this week....

Blog Entries

Don't care what anyone says, I'd give anything to have Rex back here as the DC...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lobachevsky View Post
    Mark Sanchez is Kyle Bolero!
    Thanks for the laugh, that is funny. Seriously though, this trade to bring Tebow in as co-starter will go down in NFL history infamy. It was a purely publicity move that backfired hugely. Very unfair to both Sanchez and Tebow. It gives every NFL fan a reason to dislike the Jets, if they didn't already.

Blog Entries

Sanchez rules, especially when you're getting +2258 on a prop bet that the next play will be an INT!!!

:happyanim

Joe Flacco should send Mark Sanchez a really nice gift basket for Christmas. Mark always comes through for Joe. Seems like every time Flacco has one of his stinker games, Sanchez manages to out-stink him and draw the media's attention.

The Jesters are the NFL's answer to Ringling Brothers, Barnum & Bailey...

Quote Originally Posted by trailhiker85 View Post
    Joe Flacco should send Mark Sanchez a really nice gift basket for Christmas. Mark always comes through for Joe. Seems like every time Flacco has one of his stinker games, Sanchez manages to out-stink him and draw the media's attention.

The Jesters are the NFL's answer to Ringling Brothers, Barnum & Bailey...
    I had the same thought last night, one of those times where I'm glad were a small market team.