Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: He's doing something right: Colin Kaepernick's Girlfriend

Well damn!
    "What would you give for the man beside you?"

Surrounded by Cousin Eddies in Cincitucky (get me out of this HELLHOLE!)

Quote Originally Posted by CincyCat View Post
    Sabo was a homely dude. Pete Rose nicknamed him "Spuds" after the Budweiser commercial.

Cincy Cat: I remember "Spuds" and my wife & I made sure that nickname followed him to Baltimore. We went to an O's game after Sabo had been traded to Baltimore. Had pretty good seats within earshot of him and started yelling "Spuds". You could see the "oh shit, now I have to hear that stupid nickname here, too" look on his face.

Pretty soon, some O's fans sitting around us started asking us why we were callin him that and after we explained, we had pretty much the whole section yelling "SPUDS"!

The man was NOT a happy camper.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TheOrioleWay View Post
    Cincy Cat: I remember "Spuds" and my wife & I made sure that nickname followed him to Baltimore. We went to an O's game after Sabo had been traded to Baltimore. Had pretty good seats within earshot of him and started yelling "Spuds". You could see the "oh shit, now I have to hear that stupid nickname here, too" look on his face.

Pretty soon, some O's fans sitting around us started asking us why we were callin him that and after we explained, we had pretty much the whole section yelling "SPUDS"!

The man was NOT a happy camper.
    Ha! Too funny.
    Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎

4. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360531736.594965.jpg
    Does this guy look familiar?

Blog Entries

he dumped his average looking girlfriend for the chick in the top pics who is an 'aspiring model'. Once she gets a little attention he's history ;)

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

6. Re: He's doing something right: Colin Kaepernick's Girlfriend

Bwahahaha. Thats pretty good. I'll save that for a future look-alike thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravens66 View Post

The Greater Metropolitan Granite Falls, NC Area

Why do I get the uneasy feeling this thread should be merged with "I need some help for my football hating wife"???

8. Re: He's doing something right: Colin Kaepernick's Girlfriend

I just hope when he finally decides to marry that he doesn't pick a girl just for her looks. I mean...this is a guy who was in a foster home...does he want his child to have to deal with divorce?

The Greater Metropolitan Granite Falls, NC Area

IBF-
    See my post above! ;)

Where's her tats, I see her t*tts. She has that whole HO thing going for her and I'm sure she probably never been with a man before.LOLNo wonder he couldn't think right on his final drive, knowing she was waiting for him.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TheOrioleWay View Post
    Holy shit. Another in the long list of "Hot Women That Would NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS GUY if he Were Not Famous and Rich" CK looks like the weasel that rotates and spin balances my tires at Pep Boys. I'm sure "true love" would dictate that this same woman would be with him in that circumstance.

I remember when Chris Sabo of the Cincinnati Reds visited the school I was teaching at. His wife was with him and she was smokin' hot. Here's Sabo's pic if you never say how ugly this guy was:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&s...ml%3B540%3B760
    That guy isn't that ugly.. He looks a bit like Tom Hanks in lots of those pictures. It's just those goofy glasses. Though I must note that I have no idea what he looks like in person. I only looked at 3 google images of him.

And there are tons and tons of beautiful girls who will be with you if you have, you know, a good personality. Nobody gives a shit if you're a nice guy. Nice is a cheap, easy trait. But if you're intelligent, ambitious, creative, talented, passionate, and have quiet but solid confidence, and have interesting things to say and perspectives, you can have any girl you want that's worth a damn.

Kaepernick is ripped and tatted up and appears to be into all the "cool" California lifestyle stuff, so getting a hot chick probably doesn't require him to be super wealthy. But then again it probably doesn't hurt either.

One of my wife's best friends is this little petite 5'1" cutie with a tight little body.. Her husband is about 6'5" and pushing 320 lbs and looks like Shrek. Talk about an odd couple. And he isn't loaded or anything. Guess there are exceptions to every rule. :-)

But they appear to be happy, so who am I to judge.