Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Re: Flacco...just another inexperienced playoff QB

Ross Tucker on the NFL on Sirius said that Flacco was easily a top 10 QB. He said he never understood the crap Flacco got from the local media.

Really?

NFL32 with Tim Hassleback, Antonio Pierce, Wendi Nix, and I forgot the other guy's name (He's the guy that is the insider for ESPN).

Hassleback goes into a long diatribe and video session of 4 throws that Flacco didn't make and claims that if Moore would have made the play at the end of the game, that's all anybody would be talking about...

Antonio Pierce just looked at him and laughed and asked, "Are you serious? Don't you think you're being a little harsh?" Hassleback says, "No! Everyone want to praise Flacco but he doesn't make plays to win games."

At this point the whole crew is looking at him like he's fucking crazy.

What the hell is with these folks hating on this kid. OK we get it. He said he was elite. Let it go. Get past it.

It's to the point that they have to invent shit to make the guy look bad.

Blog Entries

Re: Really?

I never even remember Eli Manning getting this much hate before his second SB, and he was pretty damn well hated in the media.

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    I never even remember Eli Manning getting this much hate before his second SB, and he was pretty damn well hated in the media.
    I wish somebody else would have seen it. Antonio Pierce was at a loss for words that he actually had video of four throws that Flacco missed. He asked him, "What about the third down play and all the clutch throws?"

I just don't understand it. I mean, I don't expect the media to ball wash the guy but at least be fair.
    Last edited by dscola31; 01-14-2013 at 06:57 PM.

Blog Entries

lmao this shit is laughable at this point, bring the hate its like energon for optimus prime. Flacco getting ready to shut mafuckas up permanently.

Blog Entries

They have to take opposite positions and get into it with each other to drive fan responses... like this thread.
    It works!

I heard Jaws really praising Flacco today; it's going to be one of those weeks.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

The same sheet happened to Billick. Some jackass in the media called him the Offensive Genius. Brian never said he was.

Joe was asked if he thought the was ELITE. Of course he is going to say YES. WTF, you gonna say NO????

Good Lord

Hasselbeck lost his mind with his hair.

Quote Originally Posted by Boulderraven View Post

He had hair? I mean Mind!

Quote Originally Posted by Boulderraven View Post
    He is a Bostonite anyway. Now, he rants about he thinks that the Ravens will be tired? Really? Half the starters missed most of the year, they they played Saturday afternoon (not Sunday night) and given an extra day off.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    I heard Jaws really praising Flacco today; it's going to be one of those weeks.
    Not really applicable or the best example because there are people who always bash Flacco and people who always praise him. Jaws and Phil Simms, for example, are people I can think of who praise him a lot. Skip Bayless, Jamie Dukes, Tony Kornheiser and that Heath guy whose last name I can't remember are always piling on him.
    My Ravens Blog: Brittany Rants About Football
    Ravens-Redskins: Dissecting the Final Drive

"The days are long. But the years are short." - John Harbaugh

Re: Flacco...just another inexperienced playoff QB

Clark Judge was quite complimentary of Flacco in this piece - Ravens' Flacco outplays Manning.

The funniest thing I read today was a Chiefs' fan tweeting Jason La Canfora, asking if the Chiefs will go hard after Flacco in the offseason:

MJ Klein ‏@kleinertimeMJ
    @JasonLaCanfora Do you think the Chiefs will make a run at Joe Flacco?

Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora
    @kleinertimeMJ huh? flacco will never see free agency my man. will be franchised if no long-term deal done

MJ Klein ‏@kleinertimeMJ
    @JasonLaCanfora you couldn't let me live in fantasy world just a maybe? Haha. Thanks, enjoy following you, you do a great job! #bubbleburst

Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora
    @kleinertimeMJ gots to keep it real. he's not going anywhere. sorry mate
    Guess Chiefs' fan saw Joe making it rain on the Bronco secondary, and fell in love...

on an unrelated note, this picture is hilarious

n9fAf.jpg