Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Re: Go With Smith!!!!!

Boller is garbage.... He may be a nice guy, teammate , whatever but as a NFL player he stinks....END OF STORY.

He may mix in a quality start once a season but the rest of his starts are mediocre to dreadful.

This team should be starting the next canidate for the position , whomever that may be.
    Last edited by RustonRifle; 12-10-2007 at 01:07 PM.

LOL nice melt by stinger.

I concede. The Boller we saw on Monday is clearly NOT the Boller we will see every week. I wanted the guy to turn the corner
    We all wanted boller to do well. He just doesnt have it, its thats simple. it wont happen here or anywhere else. Hes had more than enough chances to prove himself and he has failed every single time.
    WOW! I feel so fortunate that the Ravens did what they had to do to make this happen. Thank you. My Heart is with the Raven....My Heart is with Baltimore and its great fans. What can I say. Here We Go!!! --Ray Lewis
    No, Thank you Ray... :ww:
    -->^78F$09U&67D!45A#54R87B)89V<--

I did not want to have to do this, but I think I have to retire my signature.
    I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman!

Southeast England,where the only Raven flag flutters.

Quote Originally Posted by FHRaven View Post
    It won't happen, but clearly Smith should start for the rest of the season.
    Yeap Billick said Troy will only start if Boller is injured.If we don't know what we have with Kyle now.Then we will never know.Let Troy get the feel of the NFL game,and the speed of NFL defensive starters.

What better time than to start cutting your teeth on a winless team like Miami?
    Put the smile back on your face.This is a 60 minute ball game.

Blog Entries

Billick is stuck in a Boller rut....he won't start or give significant playing time to Smith unless he's told to or Boller gets hurt....

Quote Originally Posted by crazyraven View Post
    We all wanted boller to do well. He just doesnt have it, its thats simple. it wont happen here or anywhere else. Hes had more than enough chances to prove himself and he has failed every single time.
    I agree! This team needs to find a consistent leader. I really believe that the Ravens need to get Smith some more playing time to see what he can (or can not) do. If need be, they can draft a QB; however, if Troy looks promising, they can draft another position. Smith looks to be a leader out there; strong arm; athleticism; but raw; so let's see what he can do. I liked what I saw last night.

What the hell. Check out my new sig.
    Festivus

His definitions and arguments were so clear in his own mind that he was unable to understand how any reasonable person could honestly differ with him.

Billick just said at his press conference he is staying with Boller.

Quote Originally Posted by Sports Steve View Post
    FUCK. Fuck fuck fuck.

You think Billick would of learned after sticking with Kyle too long almost cost him job once before.

Fuck.

Start TROY!!!!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GreenWave52 View Post
    FUCK. Fuck fuck fuck.

You think Billick would of learned after sticking with Kyle too long almost cost him job once before.

Fuck.

Start TROY!!!!
    Tell us how you really feel......

Southeast England,where the only Raven flag flutters.

Quote Originally Posted by Sports Steve View Post
    Now there is a surprise. You know why.Cause Billick doesn't want the losing to Miami tag around his neck.Its all about him,and not looking what could be in the Ravens future. I say Billick.
    Put the smile back on your face.This is a 60 minute ball game.

Hey at least we'll all be able to laugh a little bit Sunday. How in the world can Billick even think about staying with Boller? Five years of the same crap is enough.