Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Flacco 9th on Jaws QB lists

Of course haters are going to hate and people are saying he doesn't deserve to be that high. What do Ravens fans think?

http://blogs.baltimoreravens.com/201...strongest-arm/

We've been through this 1 million times but he really doesn't get enough credit. People look at his stat line, which has been dreadful at times, and think he's had no impact on the game when in the end he was probably the big reason we won the game. Quick example of a dreadful stat line but a tremendous positive impact on the game is the divisional playoff game vs. Tenn. in 2008. Flacco made two of the most clutch throws you'll ever see him make to get us into field goal range in that game.

Blog Entries

Re: Flacco 9th on Jaws QB lists

I'm not a fan of QB rankings at all, but if I had to rank them, I'd probably have Flacco at around nine too (or there abouts). The whole Flacco debate is really starting to piss me the fuck off tbh, so sick and tired of endless debates about him.

He's a good QB with potential to get better and win a championship with a very good team. People just need to live with that and move on.

Blog Entries

I want to see what Flacco can do without Cam in the worst way. That's the only way we'll really know how good he really is. 4 years later and Cam just doesn't seem to trust him enough to open things up. Please, please, please let year 5 be different.

9 seems about right to me.

lol at ranking above Romo and Schaub.

Blog Entries

Flacco hasnt even started yet. Wait til he gets in his groove over the next 6 years.

i love flaccos ability to turn the ball over late in crucial close games

I agree SgtCouchPotato. Like in Pitt last year when he threw that pick with less than a minute left! Or all those terrible fuck ups in the second half of the Arizona debacle. Not to mention how he just totally blew it against the Texans in a playoff game where everyone on the offense played lights out except for him.

Oh shit, I have just been informed that it is NOT opposite day and your complaint has literally no grounding in reality. But thanks for crawling out of your hole to once again bitch about the team. Have you ever had a good thing to say? I've looked through your old posts and it seems like all you do is pop up every now and then to piss on the team and then disappear.
    My motto was always to keep swinging. Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging. -Hank Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by seraph View Post
    lol at ranking above Romo and Schaub.
    Yea, Romo that known playoff clutch performer should be higher.

Quote Originally Posted by ActualSpamBot View Post
    I agree SgtCouchPotato. Like in Pitt last year when he threw that pick with less than a minute left! Or all those terrible fuck ups in the second half of the Arizona debacle. Not to mention how he just totally blew it against the Texans in a playoff game where everyone on the offense played lights out except for him.

Oh shit, I have just been informed that it is NOT opposite day and your complaint has literally no grounding in reality. But thanks for crawling out of your hole to once again bitch about the team. Have you ever had a good thing to say? I've looked through your old posts and it seems like all you do is pop up every now and then to piss on the team and then disappear.
    Good Post

Blog Entries

9th seems about right.

Quote Originally Posted by ActualSpamBot View Post

Oh shit, I have just been informed that it is NOT opposite day and your complaint has literally no grounding in reality.
    pardon me if as a football fan im critical of my favorite team and don't wear purple glasses like others on here..

flacco's career in the playoffs 8tds 8 ints...

he has been better in the playoffs the last 2 season... throwing 7 tds and only 2 ints...but in those 4 playoffs games over the past two seasons he's also put the ball on the turf 4 times....

has he had clutch moments in big games? sure.. has he had as many, (if not more) turnovers in big games? yes..