Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Ramon Harewood starting at LG

So, have we actually confirmed, from a reliable source, that Ramon Harewood is starting tonight?
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    So, have we actually confirmed, from a reliable source, that Ramon Harewood is starting tonight?
    Jeff Zrebiec ‏@jeffzrebiecsun
    At least in warmups, Ramon Harewood lined up as first-team left guard. Oher at LT, KO at RT, Yanda at RG and Birk at center.

Blog Entries

They've probably been practicing Harewood at that spot heavily, behind the scenes.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post
    Jeff Zrebiec ‏@jeffzrebiecsun
    At least in warmups, Ramon Harewood lined up as first-team left guard. Oher at LT, KO at RT, Yanda at RG and Birk at center.
    Hey, I am all for getting younger. I embrace it, as long as the guy doesn't fuck it up.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    Hey, I am all for getting younger. I embrace it, as long as the guy doesn't fuck it up.
    Obviously the coaching staff has seen something for Harewood to be starting. I'm with you though. I just don't want him to fuck up too bad. lol

Younger and faster. Sounds like we will be seeing alot of no huddle tonight.

On a side note, Jah Reid has to be sick to his stomach over this missed opportunity. Two spots on the line up for grabs that he missed due to injury.
    Well at least guys like John Clayton can stop talking about how old our Oline is.

Younger and faster. Sounds like we will be seeing alot of no huddle tonight.

On a side note, Jah Reid has to be sick to his stomach over this missed opportunity. Two spots on the line up for grabs that he missed due to injury.
    This is probably why we will see a rotation of lineman. If they start to get tired, maybe they will rotate Harewood in order to keep the O-Line fresh.

Fresh legs for the no huddle
    Follow me on twitter at @dandrews66

They must really be ready to run the up-tempo no-huddle if everyone on the line is semi-young except ol' man Birk, who probably isn't getting into the second level anyway.

Kind of excited to see this offense. It might be gimmicky enough to work!

Blog Entries

Peyton's offense with a running game. The efficiency of it remains to be seen. The potential is there.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Iscull View Post
    This is probably why we will see a rotation of lineman. If they start to get tired, maybe they will rotate Harewood in order to keep the O-Line fresh.
    I think conditioning might be the big reason why we are going with Oher, Harewood and Osemele. The coaches probably feel like the young guys are more likely to be able to finish the game without needing an oxygen tank on the field.

I like it. Look at what happened when we got younger last year.

Blog Entries

Another thing is if we are going up tempo no huddle more often, the oline won't need to block as long. That is a big thing in helping negate pass rushers if the ball is coming out quick.