Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Which SB had/has less appeal: XL or XLI?

Hmmm....

That's like deciding between the maggot-infested rotten fish and the shit sandwich.

WORLD CHAMPIONS 2000 * 2012

I've gotten to where I hate the Pats almost as much as the Squealers. I'm going to wrisk the wrath of my peers and say, Go Colts. I want Peyton Manning and Tony Dungy (and Marvin Harrison) to win a ring. one possible upside for Ravens fans; if the Colts win this, they may be less motivated next year.
    from what I saw, the Colts won partly by grabbing the Pat receivers the say way the Pat dbs did to the Colt receivers in their previous meetings.
    was it just me, or was Addai's td run strikingly similar to Ameche's? stumble up the middle, big hole, six.
    XLI has GOT to be better than XL. if Grossman can play like he did in the 2nd half yesterday, it could be real interesting.

3. Re: Which SB had/has less appeal: XL or XLI?

I would have to say XL. It was our 5th SB win. Now I have to decide if Tomlin will win it in his second or third year as head coach.

"Now I have to decide if Tomlin will win it in his second or third year as head coach."

Tomlin's age might be why they picked him over Russ Grimm. Grimm might be long gone by the time the Steelers win another SB. Tomlin at 34 has a chance. If recent history is any indication, Tomlin will be about 60 by the time he wins a Super Bowl.

Hell, it only took Cowher 15 years and 4 championship game chokes. I guess there's always hope in Yinzerville!

Quote Originally Posted by riprulz8 View Post
    "Now I have to decide if Tomlin will win it in his second or third year as head coach."

Good Post ! You made ME laugh my ass off!
    ... They shall mount up with wings as Eagles;

Quote Originally Posted by camdenyard View Post
    Hmmm....

That's like deciding between the maggot-infested rotten fish and the shit sandwich.

I'll take the shit sandwich, after all, it may be "good shit", and you can never make a maggot-infested rotten steelfish taste good!

Quote Originally Posted by Losac View Post
    Hell, it only took Cowher 15 years and 4 championship game chokes. I guess there's always hope in Yinzerville!
    And they say he is a sure fire HOF'er! AND, that he will get a blank check at his next job! Where does this nonsense come from? He is just short of run-of-the-mill!!!

I am not looking forward to this year's Super Bowl, no matter what. I would rather watch any other team win, other than the Colts. Everything went the Steeler's way last year and like they say "When your hot, your hot." Unfortunately, that may also be true for the Colts.

I may go out to dinner instead.