Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Re: Anyone else sick of Mark Zinno?

Quote Originally Posted by Julius_Caesar View Post
    While we are discussing the Fan's Lineup does anyone else find it impossible to listen to the sound of Garceau sucking in his breath after every comment he makes? Am I the only person who notices this?
    I've noticed since the first time I started listening, I dunno how the management hasn't told him to fix it, it really is annoying.
    "A linebacker's job is to knock out running backs, to knock out receivers, to chase the football." - Ray Lewis

On air it is the stuttering, lack of knowledge yet know it all attitude that sux.He seldom talks about his true expertise on the air

http://www.loyolagreyhounds.com/cheerleaders.html

Talk about a pud in desperate need of attention:

http://atwar.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/03/21/breaking-up/

Last edited by SHORTTRACK; 04-06-2012 at 04:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SHORTTRACK View Post
    On air it is the stuttering, lack of knowledge yet know it all attitude that sux.He seldom talks about his true expertise on the air

Talk about a pud in desparate need of attention:

And a stage name besides!

Quote Originally Posted by SHORTTRACK View Post

Talk about a pud in desparate need of attention:

One time Scott actually called him a flamer because he was a cheerleader on air. It was funny.

While we are discussing the Fan's Lineup does anyone else find it impossible to listen to the sound of Garceau sucking in his breath after every comment he makes? Am I the only person who notices this?
    No, someone pointed it out to me a while ago and now I hear it all the time. It's annoying and usually done after he makes a point.

Quote Originally Posted by cjandrze View Post
    I loved Ed's show when he went over current events and news. Steve Davis makes that show unlistenable for me.
    Steve Davis is the most negative person I have ever heard in my life. I am a sucker for Raven news so I do have to listen, but change the channel when he lauches into his patented.. "My problem with this is.." or "My issue with that is..".

iggyman555 Guest

haha yes i started noticing it more and more lately, what the hell is that????????

Quote Originally Posted by BmoreBrawla View Post
    #1 I don't like his style, it seems like he tries so hard to take the opposite side of the fans in Baltimore. If the fans are hard on the coaches, he blames the players, and vice versa. This is not all that uncommon amongst sports hosts, but he is too predictable. One example is telling people that its fine for the Colts to take our records and for Unitas to be in the INDY colts HOF section.

#2 I don't like that it is a loudmouth Yankees fan saying these things. If it was from a red-blooded Baltimorean like Rob Long then I can put up with a LOT of shit.
    It is clear Zinno thinks he is smarter than the fans. He seems to have a dim view of the Baltimore fans and is clearly happy when a caller or topic takes him back to his roots. I dislike listening to someone who does not seem to think that his view can ever be wrong.

I appreciatte his service and understand why 105.7 felt compelled to bring him back but he is obnoxious and self serving.

Quote Originally Posted by CoverD View Post
    I've noticed since the first time I started listening, I dunno how the management hasn't told him to fix it, it really is annoying.

Y'all notice alot for folks that hate the station. Me thinks the problem is you guys, not them. Y'all must be lonely.

10. Re: Anyone else sick of Mark Zinno?

Quote Originally Posted by CRZA938 View Post
    Steve Davis is the most negative person I have ever heard in my life. I am a sucker for Raven news so I do have to listen, but change the channel when he lauches into his patented.. "My problem with this is.." or "My issue with that is..".
    I can normally listen to him up until one of his terrible radio teases or until he relates something to a story that happened to him 20 years ago, which sadly is a good percentage of the time. I also don't understand why he portrays himself to be a tough guy.

Quote Originally Posted by mmi16 View Post
    And a stage name besides!
    Hold on.....so Zinno isn't his real name??

Really??

L-O-L.

The NY Times piece was very touching
    Hard to believe some chic dumped him, he'll tell you how great he is.....