Question Lot J Playoff Parking

Any of you Lot J peeps heard anything or taken the time to look into parking for the playoff game or potentially games?

Been so long I don't remember what the normal protocol is for this.
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!

Re: Lot J Playoff Parking

The only protocol I remember is if you see a Mayflower flag, burn the bastard.

Can't remember too well about parking though if memory serves, T got in touch with that chick in the parking office who arranged advanced passes for us.

Man, I wish I could be joining you for this one.

I emailed Cynthia James at Central Parking. This was her response:

"The permits price is $40.00 for cars and $150.00 for oversized check or cash only, you can pick them up Mon. - Fri. between the hours of 8:30am - 4:00pm.

Please let me know which day and time you will be here to pick them up.

GO RAVENS!!!"

Thank you,
    Cynthia James
    Central Parking System
    351 West Camden Street
    Suite 175
    Baltimore, MD 21201
    410 347-9330 X 13 Office
    410 547 0660 Fax

WORLD CHAMPIONS 2000 * 2012

Quote Originally Posted by FellsPointRaven View Post
    The only protocol I remember is if you see a Mayflower flag, burn the bastard.

Can't remember too well about parking though if memory serves, T got in touch with that chick in the parking office who arranged advanced passes for us.

Man, I wish I could be joining you for this one.
    As yes, the Mayflower flag incident. Unfortunately that was the only excitement we had that day

Wish you could be here as well. Don't worry though, we will meet up in Indy
    I root for the Steelers; I root for their plane to go down.

I'd rather be dead than pessimistic.

Girls Kick Butts volunteered to replace me as the POC for Lot J passes. She volunteered, after none of you with gum in your ears took any of my hints. IIRC, she works downtown. I suggest that you make out $40 checks to Central Parking, cite your account number, and mail them to Central Parking per Camden Yard's note above. Or hand deliver them to Girls Kick Butt, ASAP. If I'm wrong about any of this, I'll get with her and go downtown myself next week, as a backstop. Still plenty of time.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

I am going to go down on Tuesday to pick up mine and Rick's. If anybody else wants me to get theirs let me know. Get me a check or cash by Monday evening.

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Update, Amy may go on Monday, so if you want us to get them let us know and get us cash.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Update, Amy may go on Monday, so if you want us to get them let us know and get us cash.
    Cash it is.

I'll have it down there sometime later today after I get off work.
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!

For anyone else not being covered by Gerg: check your e-mails. Girls Kick Butt is going to pick up the rest of the passes at the B&O warehouse downtown, on Tuesday. You need to respond to the e-mail by 5 pm on Monday, and pay me back hopefully during the week.

For others who are visiting from out of town, here is the map to where we have our tailgate party on the eastern edge of Lot J - red box:

Lot J aerial with red box where we tailgate.JPG
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

I'll be picking them up Tuesday afternoon. If there are any change in status, let me know directly via e-mail.