Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: April '09 - Wall Street's best month in 9 years

Seriously Trap just stop it.
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

Quote Originally Posted by effo5231 View Post
    I've reported him to a mod for spamming, but it doesn't matter if they close this thread because he's reposted that crap over a dozen times in multiple threads.

I'm sorry to all you folk who have to read my words over and over because Trap feels like abusing the board in order to demonstrate some bizarre persecution complex he's nursing.

In other news, the Stock Market uptick has become a global phenomenon
    good luck on that there isn't a lot of liberal love from the mods on this board. I have been pmed numerous times about my comments which is fine to me as long as it is consistent for both sides. I guess we will see.

Quote Originally Posted by Galen Sevinne View Post
    good luck on that there isn't a lot of liberal love from the mods on this board. I have been pmed numerous times about my comments which is fine to me as long as it is consistent for both sides. I guess we will see.
    I was asked by a mod to edit my tag line as it was adding fuel to the flame war, mayhap Trap was asked to STFU.

Seriously, if I was asked to change my tag and you weren't asked to cut that shit out, I'm more than a little disgusted with the moderation of this board.

Also, I didn't "give info" on you in another thread, I said that you ignore basic facts when they're presented to you and shout down anyone who disagrees with you... And you went ahead and kept proving it.
    “I already believe I am the best linebacker in the game. Now, I have to show one more thing ? That I am the most dominating, influential person in the game and the best football player to ever put on a pair of cleats.” -Ray Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by TRAP View Post
    Seriously Dade,

ELFIE stalked me in two forums even giving info about me to someone on the Stover replacement thread.

Now he is broken.
    Way to be the bigger person there Trap.

What info did effo give someone else about you? Your phone number, address or social security? Just read through that thread and besides a little back and forth banter, didn't see effo give someone "information" about you.
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

Now look at the Specter thread. I use an example about a potato chip company not contributing to Spector, and elffie picks up on that because Jim Herr is a Christian.

He says nothing about Specter.

I stand by what I said about Herr... I refuse to support his company if the story you told is true. I have no idea why you should feel insulted by that.

And all that after using the pissing slipper which he claimed to never have said but I found it and calling me other names like ignorant.

And as far as the "pissing slipper" nonsense... seriously, you're reading comprehension is astounding.... I said that arguing with you is like arguing with a dog that pisses on my slippers, and far from claiming I never said it, I posted a link to me saying in my tag line until a mod asked me to edit it.

And as for calling you ignorant, yes, I have called you ignorant. Because when you demonstrate that you are not knowledgeable about some topics, you are demonstrating your ignorance.

For example, I'm ignorant of how to build a Tesla coil... You're ignorant of how to read complex sentences apparently.

Oh and the whole "I criticizing you for how you use quotes" thing is not something that is limited to me. You are either IGNORANT as to the proper way to quote someone, or chose not to... either way your posts are less legible as a result.

By the way, still waiting on that Bush Katrina statement I made... or your retraction.
    “I already believe I am the best linebacker in the game. Now, I have to show one more thing ? That I am the most dominating, influential person in the game and the best football player to ever put on a pair of cleats.” -Ray Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by effo5231 View Post
    I stand by what I said about Herr... I refuse to support his company if the story you told is true. I have no idea why you should feel insulted by that.

And as far as the "pissing slipper" nonsense... seriously, you're reading comprehension is astounding.... I said that arguing with you is like arguing with a dog that pisses on my slippers, and far from claiming I never said it, I posted a link to me saying in my tag line until a mod asked me to edit it.

And as for calling you ignorant, yes, I have called you ignorant. Because when you demonstrate that you are not knowledgeable about some topics, you are demonstrating your ignorance.

For example, I'm ignorant of how to build a Tesla coil... You're ignorant of how to read complex sentences apparently.

Oh and the whole "I criticizing you for how you use quotes" thing is not something that is limited to me. You are either IGNORANT as to the proper way to quote someone, or chose not to... either way your posts are less legible as a result.

By the way, still waiting on that Bush Katrina statement I made... or your retraction.
    apparently having a Colbert quote as your tagline is also not allowed...

apparently having a Colbert quote as your tagline is also not allowed...
    Well considering the fact that he's still logged in, and hasn't posted the evidence that I lie and called him a pissing slipper, perhaps moderation was actually applied.

If so, good. Its nice to see that my crazy liberal views aren't a reason to treat someone better than me.

But I am still waiting on that Bush/Katrina quote or retraction.

Wait a minute, if I'm reading this right we are to have a 7 day reprieve from Mr. Obtuse?

Quote Originally Posted by Rochardrik View Post
    Wait a minute, if I'm reading this right we are to have a 7 day reprieve from Mr. Obtuse?
    There will be a preponderance of reasonable people in here. It might become boring. Although I think Effo and I were playing a pretty good Trap there for a while...so good in fact that Trap didn't even catch on. Maybe effo could play Trap a bit if things begin to appear too reasoned?

Message boards are like reality t.v. in that they become boring unless someone is likely to become unhinged on each episode.

There will be a preponderance of reasonable people in here. It might become boring. Although I think Effo and I were playing a pretty good Trap there for a while...so good in fact that Trap didn't even catch on. Maybe effo could play Trap a bit if things begin to appear too reasoned?

Message boards are like reality t.v. in that they become boring unless someone is likely to become unhinged on each episode.
    Who's going to argue that Dade is going to hell for not being Christian enough?

Who's going to constantly misread the points I make?

Who's going to wish for teh ebil gays to molest Galen's son?

Friends, we have been freed from the monster that is Trap only to face the monster that is boring reasonable discussion of the issues. *DUN DUN DUUUUUUN*

once again,,,, if you throw enough money at the problem it will correct itself,,,,TEMPORARILY,,,, when oby the commie gets re-elected in a few years because everything is going well and people generally vote their wallet,,,, then the shit will hit the fan,,, the gov't will have to print more and more money in order to paydown debt,,, and even galen has to understand that when the money supply is inflated and dollars are worth less that equals less goods and services you can purchase with that same dollar,,,,,IE INFLATION,,, and the interest rates and inflation rates that carter gave us will pale by comparison