Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Why Arent The Ravens Interested in Bradon Lloyd?

Quote Originally Posted by alien bird View Post
    Well, possibly, but I'm guessing that Ozzie actually knows the names of the guys he is going to pursue. It's Brandon Lloyd, not Bradon Lloyd.
    This site is starting to get out of hand. I sware if ozzie told ravens fans to jump off a cliff half of yall would race to be the 1st one to do it. Lets keep it on the topic people.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenspower View Post
    I said i could do ozzie job. I aint say i wanted to be ozzie or wanted to quit my job now to go be an NLF GM.

anyway......

what is the market value for llyod compared to what he is asking for? what about other WR's on the market who are valued higher than him? who are the other teams that need WR's? He is 30. Like i said before Bradon Llyod only had one good season. 2yrs ago. How much value are you placing on him? He is not going to get Top 5 WR money
    I don't know. You tell us. After all, if you could do Ozzie's job (as you claim), you would know the answers to these questions already.

This site is starting to get out of hand. I sware if ozzie told ravens fans to jump off a cliff half of yall would race to be the 1st one to do it. Lets keep it on the topic people.
    No really? When you make statements like " I could do what he does for a living" you should be taken to task. Nothing wrong with discussing a thread like this but let's keep the ultra ridiculous out of it.

Blog Entries

# of Superbowls Ozzie has won as a GM - 1
    # of Superbowls everyone on this forum has won as GM - 0

Just sayin

I said i could do ozzie job. I aint say i wanted to be ozzie or wanted to quit my job now to go be an NLF GM.
    Reading is fundamental kids.

Also, for a guy who could do Ozzie's job, you sure expect US to do all the work involved in his job like telling you Lloyd's value, the teams that would be in the market for him, and whether we expect him to be a viable addition to the team. Since you can do Ozzie's job, surely you can tell all of us that.
    My motto was always to keep swinging. Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging. -Hank Aaron

Blog Entries

... But once again its just my opinion and im not ozzie. even though i could do what he does for a living.
    Well, I could do what my sister-in-law does for a living too. Oh, she's unemployed... nevermind ... Bc

Blog Entries

anyway......

what is the market value for llyod compared to what he is asking for? what about other WR's on the market who are valued higher than him? who are the other teams that need WR's? He is 30. Like i said before Bradon Llyod only had one good season. 2yrs ago. How much value are you placing on him? He is not going to get Top 5 WR money

mommatheregoesthatman....is that you?

Lloyd has only had success in a Josh McDaniels offense. What makes anyone think that he could be successful in Cam's offense?

Look, he's either going to re-sign with St. Louis, which is possible, or he's going to sign with New England, which is even more likely. The guy even said he'd take less to sign with New England. He wants to play for Josh McDaniels and no one else.

However, none of that matters though. The bottom line is that with a little over 5 mill under the cap, there is just no room to sign Brandon Lloyd and no he doesn't have a tremendous value like VJax or someone like that, but it's enough to make him too expensive for Baltimore.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by pslholder96 View Post
    no really? When you make statements like " i could do what he does for a living" you should be taken to task. Nothing wrong with discussing a thread like this but let's keep the ultra ridiculous out of it.
    if there are any kids reading this, this message is for you:

you can be anything you put your mind to. Nfl gm(like ozzie probably dreamed of being when he was young besides being a football player), you can be a lawyer, doctor, singer, acter or actress. Whatever you put your mind to.

But be aware people are always tell you that you cant be something in life or say that you not good enough. When in reality you can be anything you want if you put your mind to it. Thank u

[QUOTE=wickedsolo;431290]mommatheregoesthatman....is that you?QUOTE]

congrats wicked. your good. you must be a teacher. you have skills my man.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post
    # of Superbowls Ozzie has won as a GM - 1
    # of Superbowls everyone on this forum has won as GM - 0

Just sayin
    Hey hey hey...

I won 3 Super Bowls with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers...

...in Madden. That counts though, right?

Blog Entries

Well, no I'm not a teacher.

I'm actually a sniper.

Dude, why are you using two screen names?

For someone who asked in PM to be deleted from the forum, you sure are doing your best to hang around still.