Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: My U-G-L-Y Cameron got no alibi

After being a fan of this team for 48 years (counting, obviously, the Cleveland years), and enduring all manner of plagues, misfortune, self-inflicted wounds, and heartache while still sticking with my team, good or bad, Cam Cameron has finally driven me to the point that I pretty much don't care any more. They win? Great. They get blown out? No problem, turn off the TV at halftime and do yard work. Wait for the playoff run that falls short once again.

Eff you, Cam. "The Drive" couldn't do this. "The Fumble" couldn't do this. "Red Right 88" couldn't. Neither could trading Paul Warfield to drarft Mike "not nearly as good as Boller" Phipps (chew on that one), nor Buddy Lee taking out Jamal's knee in a non-contact drill, nor blowing a lead with multiple turnovers in the playoff game against the Steelers. Not even Billy Cundiff and Lee Evans could do this.

Eff you, Cam. Eff you and everybody that looks like you. You've done the impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by moose10101 View Post
    After being a fan of this team for 48 years (counting, obviously, the Cleveland years), and enduring all manner of plagues, misfortune, self-inflicted wounds, and heartache while still sticking with my team, good or bad, Cam Cameron has finally driven me to the point that I pretty much don't care any more. They win? Great. They get blown out? No problem, turn off the TV at halftime and do yard work. Wait for the playoff run that falls short once again.

Eff you, Cam. "The Drive" couldn't do this. "The Fumble" couldn't do this. "Red Right 88" couldn't. Neither could trading Paul Warfield to drarft Mike "not nearly as good as Boller" Phipps (chew on that one), nor Buddy Lee taking out Jamal's knee in a non-contact drill, nor blowing a lead with multiple turnovers in the playoff game against the Steelers. Not even Billy Cundiff and Lee Evans could do this.

Eff you, Cam. Eff you and everybody that looks like you. You've done the impossible.
    Damn, Moose....damn....

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    How many of those were Flacco audibling out of the call? He did audible a lot.
    Are you sure about that?

I was paying attention to this because I was wondering and I think I only saw him check out of a few plays the entire game. I didn't see him audible much at all.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

I keep getting these WNST texts wishing that one of them are announcing Cam's firing. Ehh Oh well...
    "What would you give for the man beside you?"

Quote Originally Posted by Jayc00 View Post
    I keep getting these WNST texts wishing that one of them are announcing Cam's firing. Ehh Oh well...
    I heard they just gave Cam another year extension after making that great WR screen playcall for a TD to make it 29-10 in the 3rd. Wooohooo!!!! That's right!!!!!!!! He is THE master!!!

A few years ago one of my biggest complaints with Joe and Cam was the refusal to throw the ball to the middle of the field. It was like the bermuda triangle to them. Last year and this year it got a little better but looks like they reverted to their old tendencies. It's also very concerning how Joe has to much of a comfort zone throwing to the right hashmarks
    I was hoping this would be the game that we could ride Joe's arm but the continued lack of success on the road leaves a lot to be desired. Joe may be a road warrior having played so many games on it but road king he's not. Cam and Joe need to raise their game on the road.

Follow me on Twitter @RSRLombardi

Quote Originally Posted by TL24x7 View Post
    Tony are there any rumblings that the Ravens are at least putting Cameron on a very very short leash, anything? Hell make something up LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by RavensQB View Post
    Um how many full Games Has Jimmy Smith played and started as a 1 or 2 corner.

You guys crack me up.

Now if he has played as many games as Cary Williams I would worry.
    He hasn't played many games because he hasn't been able to beat out Carey Williams for playing time. That is really saying something. A first round pick should be able to contribute midway through his 2nd year. Nowadays in the NFL, first round picks are expected to contribute their rookie year. The Ravens are starting to whiff on their top draft picks (2009 - Michael Oher , 2010 Sergio Kindle & Terrence Cody, 2011 - Jimmy Smith).

Quote Originally Posted by SugarRay52 View Post
    Tony are there any rumblings that the Ravens are at least putting Cameron on a very very short leash, anything? Hell make something up LOL.
    I don't understand why people are even discussing this. He got us to within one play of the super bowl, so he's here for life. Its not even an issue with the Ravens front office. There is no leash. In fact, Harbaugh has no idea what the offense is doing. I'll bet he still hasn't been to one of their meetings.

Quote Originally Posted by steelerhater View Post
    He hasn't played many games because he hasn't been able to beat out Carey Williams for playing time. That is really saying something. A first round pick should be able to contribute midway through his 2nd year. Nowadays in the NFL, first round picks are expected to contribute their rookie year. The Ravens are starting to whiff on their top draft picks (2009 - Michael Oher , 2010 Sergio Kindle & Terrence Cody, 2011 - Jimmy Smith).
    1 - Too early for Jimmy, but his trend is a bit disturbing. Torrey should be added above. He's a future workhorse...in the right system.
    2 - Kindle is a statistical anomaly, so who knows what he could have become.
    3 - I'm not making a definitive statement nor am I implying that Ozzie has lost his way, but the common thread across those four guys is that they "fell into our lap". Meaning to say they were in some sense passed over by other teams. Maybe we're seeing the reason why they were passed over? Yet, for 2012, it looks like Upshaw is improving (albeit not as rapidly as we would like) and KO has cornerstone potential. Did we have bum scouts/evaluators in 2009 and 2010 that we've since fired?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by steelerhater View Post
    I don't understand why people are even discussing this. He got us to within one play of the super bowl, so he's here for life. Its not even an issue with the Ravens front office. There is no leash. In fact, Harbaugh has no idea what the offense is doing. I'll bet he still hasn't been to one of their meetings.
    Gotta link for that?

Prove it.

We'll wait.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.