Page 113 of 123 FirstFirst ... 111112113114115 ... LastLast
Results 1,345 to 1,356 of 1468

Re: Week 2 Game Thread

The offense is the problem with the Ravens. Still. The defense was put in a bad spot by the offense not being able to keep the ball in the second half. Eagles had the ball over 34 minutes.

Q. What the "f..k" happened to the NO HUDDLE

A. Cam Cameron!

It begins anew!

Blog Entries

Looked like a lot of the same 2 TE sets on every down. No motion. No patterns designed to get players open. Same old Cam crap

I'm sorry, that was an awful job by Flacco.

2-7 on that drive.

Only 2 of those had a fucking chance.

I don't know what Cam was calling and Joe just looked like was in a complete fog the entire second half.

Why we were throwing those jump balls into double and triple coverage on that last drive...throws that had NO shot at all of being completions is beyond me.

On those drives, you have to take what the defense gives you...you don't force 30 yard passes into double coverage...that is a waste of a down, waste of time.

Just awful.

I really...REALLY though Joe would get us down the field there. To not even cross midfield and only one first down?

I'm totally pissed off at this game and Cam/Joe this half...just a joke.

Blog Entries
    Their D really adjusted at half and It worked. Blame Cam or whoever you want but the whole team looked somewhat average and who knows hoa many of those plays were changed at the line

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Oh well. In typical Ravens fashion we lose on week 2. Upward on onward to another 12-4 finish.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    I swear if I hear Joe Flacco and elite mentioned in the same sentence again, I am going to fucking scream. Flacco played like shit today. He deserves every bit of the criticism he gets.
    But, but he's sick or hurt. Something is wrong with him. :grbac:

Flacco looked like complete shit. He didn't seem to be in the game at all. On the sidelines he looked like he couldn't wait for it to be over. He looked just like the Flacco of years past...in a daze.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrian View Post
    Shake my head. A loss away at Philly is not the worst ever thing, but it's the way we lost. Totally pathetic. Too many goats.
    Fortunately, if there is a game that you don't mind losing, its away at a non-conference opponent. But Ravens looked like utter shit today. Joe Flacco looked like a deer in headlights the minute the Eagles started to get pressure and the defense folded like fucking lawn chairs.

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    At least the Pats lost.
    who cares, this is why Ravens has been playing all those road playoff games.

Another classic coaching job by Harbaugh and his buddies.

11. Re: Week 2 Game Thread

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Yup.

This is why Cam bothers me so much as a coordinator. What the fuck kind of a game plan was that? I thought the whole purpose was to actually keep the foot on the gas pedal for the ENTIRE game...incredible.
    Cam Cameron called an absolutely horrible game. Right back to the same old Cam.
    Joe had a bad second half but was decent in the first half when they were in the hurry up.
    The referees are absolute embarrassment. I mean how the hell do you call Offensive pass interference on that play?

Last but not least I so not feeling Dean Pees as defensive coordinator. I know we are missing personnel but could you have a more vanilla game plan on D? If they come out running a D like that next week NE will hang 30pts on em
    “A linebacker's job is to knock out running backs, to knock out receivers, to chase the football,”
    -Ray Lewis

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    Looked like a lot of the same 2 TE sets on every down. No motion. No patterns designed to get players open. Same old Cam crap
    :word

Pretty unreal.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.