Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Fire cam

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lobachevsky View Post
    Anyone who's been watching this team knew they weren't going to throw over the middle in this game. Harbaugh doesn't take risks--& in his desk dictionary next to the word "risk" is a picture of Polamalu picking off a Flacco pass.
    Which is funny because that guy was pretty much non existent.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Forum Runner
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Re: Fire cam

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Yeah, you know what. You're right.

I really hated how Boldin ... Er ... Cam dropped four passes tonight.

Or how Cam got torched by Harrison on the strip fumble.

Or how Cam had all those passes sail over Torrey's head.

Screw reality because its much more fun to blame a guy for things that aren't his fault, right?
    You're being way too easy on Cam: he also produced a miserable pass rush, gave the Steelers the middle of the field uncontested, and looked like a boy playing against a man against the Steeler RBs.

Blog Entries
    Cam gave up 300 yards to Charlie B-atch, fire his ass

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by StingerNLG View Post
    Are you suggesting he called a winning gameplan then? I sat higher up than you, so maybe it's my "Madden Cam" I have up in the steerage section. But I didn't see much in the way of putting receivers in positions to be very open.

Execution comes from gameplanning. And even I have now had enough of the gameplanning.
    I'm not suggesting anything of the sort.

I'm saying there were dropped passes, sailed balls and crapy blocking, effecting the running game and caused a Flacco fumble.

Those three issues are execution.

That's not an endorsement of Cam. It doesn't change my mind he needs to go.

What today's game tells me is that this game was an execution issue, not a Cam issue.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Cam gave up 300 yards to Charlie B-atch, fire his ass
    Very very very valid point.

Should also be emailed to Bisciotti.

Quote Originally Posted by houstonravensfan View Post
    You're being way too easy on Cam: he also produced a miserable pass rush, gave the Steelers the middle of the field uncontested, and looked like a boy playing against a man against the Steeler RBs.
    Yeah, sorry about that.

Duly noted.

Blog Entries

Srry but anyone defending Cam and that playcalling needs to stop posting.

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    Don't keep hammering the sqare peg in the round hole!! make adjustments call plays to get Joe in the rhythm take what the defense gives, fuck!! cleveland did!!! You see Joe struggling, the run game has been effective keep you hammer with Rice and Pierce, then continue to roll out and bootleg!!!
    That boot to Leach worked both times they used it tonight.

And don't get me wrong, I'm not suggesting the players didn't execute HR. Going back to the TV replay, I do see some high throws from Joe, so I'll grant that. But there will still 7 drops including a dropped TD by Torrey, and a play where he is running down the middle of the field and just STOPS and turns around and the ball goes over his head. Not to mention the refs calling a play dead as a sack that Joe had the wherewithal to find and throw to Rice with a guy draped on in which should never have been whistled. Michael Oher once again showed why he is a bad choice for LT. Matt Birk is only on the field because the guys behind him aren't good enough, and KO should be a guard and not a tackle.

These guys aren't performing. But this offensive scheme is not putting them in position to not just succeed, but to even cover up their shortcomings. I can't even remember a checkdown to Rice tonight. Everything was sideline.

And hell, if all you are going to do is run 2 receiver sets down the sideline, how about a couple of comeback routes. You know, the ones we always scream about that beat Carey Williams? We never run them. No TE drags, even Pitta was basically running straight downfield tonight.

I am seeing the light on the OC situation here.

Blog Entries

I'm saying there were dropped passes, sailed balls and crapy blocking, effecting the running game and caused a Flacco fumble.

What today's game tells me is that this game was an execution issue, not a Cam issue.
    Charlie Batch had 2 ints, no run game for most of the night and his Oline wasn't that probowl caliber that is horse shit!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by StingerNLG View Post

That boot to Leach worked both times they used it tonight.

And don't get me wrong, I'm not suggesting the players didn't execute HR. Going back to the TV replay, I do see some high throws from Joe, so I'll grant that. But there will still 7 drops including a dropped TD by Torrey, and a play where he is running down the middle of the field and just STOPS and turns around and the ball goes over his head. Not to mention the refs calling a play dead as a sack that Joe had the wherewithal to find and throw to Rice with a guy draped on in which should never have been whistled. Michael Oher once again showed why he is a bad choice for LT. Matt Birk is only on the field because the guys behind him aren't good enough, and KO should be a guard and not a tackle.

These guys aren't performing. But this offensive scheme is not putting them in position to not just succeed, but to even cover up their shortcomings. I can't even remember a checkdown to Rice tonight. Everything was sideline.

And hell, if all you are going to do is run 2 receiver sets down the sideline, how about a couple of comeback routes. You know, the ones we always scream about that beat Carey Williams? We never run them. No TE drags, even Pitta was basically running straight downfield tonight.

I am seeing the light on the OC situation here.
    :word

Ding Ding Ding!!!

Did everyone watch the same game tonight?

PP

When we went 3 and out throwing the ball three straight times on our final drive, I knew the game was over.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
    “Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.”

–Eleanor Roosevelt