Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Ogden called it

Blog Entries

Re: Ogden called it

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    at the rate Oher is giving up sacks its a matter of time one of those sacks result in flacco getting hurt, although injuries can come at any time keeping Oher in there gives that probablity of flacco getting hurt a much higher rate, you think we look bad with flacco now, let tyrod taylor play behind center. This offense is not working, one of those problems are gone the next 2 is 1. the system and 2. Oline...some guys just don't have it and Oher just doesn't have it playing LT. Filmstudy who we all know and respect on this board have said it many times Oher is not a quality tackle in this league but this FO and coaching staff is gonna die by opposite.
    Jim Caldwell meet Ray Rice. Cam was fired partially for not using Rice enough then Jim completely forgets him last week. Gmen are giving up a lot of yards on the ground; feed Rice and the Oline will look better IMO

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Jim Caldwell meet Ray Rice. Cam was fired partially for not using Rice enough then Jim completely forgets him last week. Gmen are giving up a lot of yards on the ground; feed Rice and the Oline will look better IMO
    Didn't Rice get 20 carries last week? I wouldnt say Caldwell forgot about him as much as the game changed in the second half due to the score.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by StingerNLG View Post
    Didn't Rice get 20 carries last week? I wouldnt say Caldwell forgot about him as much as the game changed in the second half due to the score.

He got 12 carries and never touched the ball on 3rd down. Not a way to win this weekend

He got 12 carries and never touched the ball on 3rd down. Not a way to win this weekend
    Yeah, but when you're losing 31-3 at halftime, it ain't really the smartest thing to be handing the ball off to your RB's.
    "I don't know a man on this Earth who can outwork me". Ray Lewis

Then the others were catches. He wasn't forgotten.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by StingerNLG View Post
    Then the others were catches. He wasn't forgotten.

Yeah he had 3 catches for 3 yards. Fanfuckingtastic. If Cam had called that game the board would melt down

Caldwell better feed Rice this week or he's even dumber than I think and that's approaching the IQ of a fern

Blog Entries

the whole Oline was mess last week, beside from pierce big run there was no room to run, with bullshit bobby williams and birk getting blowed off the ball. They should have shuffled the line for this game just see how it work, we already had fired Cam and couldn't expect a whole lot out the offense with caldwell's first game as OC. The shuffling would have made sense at that time. Bringing Mckinney in at the least would have strengthed the Oline because it would sent Oher back to RT where he is atleast above average and slide KO to gaurd which he started out during camp and by all means was doing pretty well there. Which means Birk might not have look so bad with an interior of Ried and KO atleast the gut would not have been blown up that much time and gives more strength to the right side with Oher as run blocker. Who know's how Mckinney would have worked out all I know is that dude shut down James Harrison in a key blowout last season week 1 Oher has never shut down harrison as a matter fact I wanna say every time flacco got stripped sacked by the steelers is was on Mike Oher i'm willing to book that.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt1 View Post
    Why are you looking back at his time with the Vikings. McKinnie started every game last season for the Ravens at LT, and played much better then Oher has played this season. There is no way that he is in worse shape this year then he was last year. What exactly do the Ravens have to lose by playing him now? Oher is stinking up the joint.
    I don't think McKinnie played better than Oher last year. The pass blocking stunk then, too, and outside of the first game against the Steelers, McKinnie was far from great at LT.

Oher's played average this year. He hasn't played great. He's given up some big plays. But he's also done well at times.

Blog Entries

The o-line looked like crap when they were running the ball. Even on Pierce's big run, Birk was shoved three yards deep in the backfield.

10. Re: Ogden called it

You can't run on 3rd and long all that often; it won't work most of the time.

Occasionally that's what Cam would do though: call a draw play on 3rd and long over and over--no matter how many times it had already failed to work during that game.

Blog Entries

You know, in a way, the Ravens have tried to admit that Michael Oher is not their future LT. However, they are putting together a string of talented LT that have the potential to be the best in the league, but who fall short due to poor work ethic.

They need to improve their efforts in truly finding a high quality mainstay at LT.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Yeah he had 3 catches for 3 yards. Fanfuckingtastic. If Cam had called that game the board would melt down

Caldwell better feed Rice this week or he's even dumber than I think and that's approaching the IQ of a fern
    Rice was targeted 7 times. Plus rushes, that's 19 attempts to give him the football. At least two of those were called screen passes the defense blew up (and the o-line did a horrible job blocking).

With Pierce, they ran 19 times, which doesn't count the long Pierce run that was called back by a Birk holding call. Given they were losing, and losing by four touchdowns at the start of the 4th quarter, it wasn't a lack of rushing that cost us the game.