Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Conservative trashed DHS report now looking pretty accurate

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    No, I think yoiur post history indicates a severe dislike for America and especially white men. Yet my point is bigoted after an election when 98% OR MORE of all African American's voted Democrat(Liberal)? It's simple observation, it wasn't an opinion.

Point out one or two murders a year, and forget about the liberal politicians brushing hundreds under the carpet. Sounds smart.
    I think you would find that the vast majority of African Americans are democrat, but not liberal. Most Blacks are Democrat because everyone in their family are. The ones in the urban areas dont follow politics, and only voted cause Obama is black. IMO most african americans are more conservative than they like to admit, having backgrounds in the baptist chruch.
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    No, I think yoiur post history indicates a severe dislike for America and especially white men. Yet my point is bigoted after an election when 98% OR MORE of all African American's voted Democrat(Liberal)? It's simple observation, it wasn't an opinion.

Point out one or two murders a year, and forget about the liberal politicians brushing hundreds under the carpet. Sounds smart.
    Your post history shows nothing except insane sensationalisatic statements. I will wait for proof of my;

"post history indicates a severe dislike for America and especially white men"

I will wait and one of two happens, 1. A typical Jonboy Tap out 2. a pull back in your absurdly exagerrated claims.

Prove to me my severe dislike for America and my extreme dislike for white people.

Trap can go on to to prove my severe dislike for white women as well. I will wait and look forward to your cases. As most claims that are made by the two of you they will fall far short of any true journalistic proof.

Have you ever been abroad JB? Do you know the feeling one gets after a prolonged period of time in a developing nation where you can't drink the water so you drink iodonized watter for weeks, have be careful with every bit of food you eat so at times you might not eat anything but power bars for days, can no longer breath because the dry dust of the terrain has torn your nose apart and you blow blood into tissue after tissue, every bathroom is nothing more than a pit or a hole in the ground and if you don't have your own toilet paper on you you're screwed?

They way you guys speak exactly reaffirms the purpose of this post in that right wing radio personalites and t.v. dittoheads rant on and on about how hateful liberal people are and as a result two innocent people have died as a result just as predicted by the DHS report. Yet instead of empathizing or even sympathizing with the families of the the deceased, you go right back to making absurd claims that can't be backed up.

I will look forward to your cases.
    Last edited by Galen Sevinne; 06-14-2009 at 08:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Galen Sevinne View Post
    Your post history shows nothing except insane sensationalisatic statements. I will wait for proof of my;

"post history indicates a severe dislike for America and especially white men"

I will wait and one of two happens, 1. A typical Jonboy Tap out 2. a pull back in your absurdly exagerrated claims.

Prove to me my severe dislike for America and my extreme dislike for white people.

Trap can go on to to prove my severe dislike for white women as well. I will wait and look forward to your cases. As most claims that are made by the two of you they will fall far short of any true journalistic proof.

Have you ever been abroad JB? Do you know the feeling one gets after a prolonged period of time in a developing nation where you can't drink the water so you drink iodonized watter for weeks, have be careful with every bit of food you eat so at times you might not eat anything but power bars for days, can no longer breath because the dry dust of the terrain has torn your nose apart and you blow blood into tissue after tissue, every bathroom is nothing more than a pit or a hole in the ground and if you don't have your own toilet paper on you you're screwed?

They way you guys speak exactly reaffirms the purpose of this post in that right wing radio personalites and t.v. dittoheads rant on and on about how hateful liberal people are and as a result two innocent people have died as a result just as predicted by the DHS report. Yet instead of empathizing or even sympathizing with the families of the the deceased, you go right back to making absurd claims that can't be backed up.

I will look forward to your cases.
    The guy was a liberal, a democrat, did you not figure that out?

Yoiu didn't empathize with the family either, you used this as an opportunity to blame the ills of the world on conservatives. All you had to do was see that an old white man shot somoene and you ASSUMED he was a conservative nutjob.

Why on Earth would I want to go to a place like that?

You are embarrassed to be called american on your many journeys in third world countries. If that doesn't show disdain for American, I'm not sure what would.

Quote Originally Posted by TRAP View Post
    Dade, whatever you are smoking, we all need some.

Affirmative action is as liberal as it gets. Blacks feel they are owed it since they come from slavery. Everyone of them wants it. They demand it. Its really their only way out of the ghetto. As one black told me, the only way out is thru sports or the military or death.
    Well here is one black that doesn't want affirmative action!

Didn't we just talk about this... not lumping the few in with the many. Short memory there buddy.

I don't feel anything is owed to me because of what happened to my ancestors. I have worked hard for everything that I have and I haven't gotten any hand me outs. And I'm damn proud of it.

Going by your standard Trap I'm a dumb black liberal that will vote dem everytime even he they make my life worse.

For the record I'm a registered independent, with mostly conservated values that voted for McCain.

All I was saying was that you cant say a blanket statement like all black people are liberal therefore liberals are the cause of crime.

I dont like blankete statements. Its unfair to label huge groups of people.

I am sorry if affirmative action has affected your life negatively. I dont like it. But I understand why at the time it was started. Whether you like to admit it or not the "ole boys" club is alive and well, even in the military.

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

What did Affirmative Action have to do with a religious rally for God?
    I didn't get off topic with this you did, so you tell me.

I wasn't there, can't tell you what those people were thinking.

I worked 8 years for a job in my office and it went to a minority because of affirmative action. I had two degrees in the field and 8 years experience but because the secretary had a couple of night school courses, that qualified her under affirmative action.
    Do you know for a fact that is was an AA hire. Did the employer tell you as such? Do you know that were her only quailifications, "a couple of night courses". This is one reason I'm against AA. Every time a minority is hired/promoted over a white person its almost always assumed to be an AA. It takes away all legimaticy from someone who may have deserved it.

Dont be so sensitive about the affir action remarks.
    Sorry but its one topic that gets under my skin a little.

I get you.

Like I said I dont think all blacks are liberal. Maybe thats because I'm not liberal. LOL.

Look I try and stay away from labels. Liberal, conservative, etc.

My Grandma told me once, "Never let anyone put a label on you, once they do they own you."

Anytime. My drink is Belgium White Ale!

Why on Earth would I want to go to a place like that?
    I guess people travel the world and put up with the hardships of travel because they are curious about what goes on outside of their own country. As Chris Matthews said in comparing "W" to Obama, "W" was a guy that was content to sit at his ranch in Texas and could care less about the world while Obama is a guy that is curious and will go abroad at any opportunity.

You are embarrassed to be called american on your many journeys in third world countries. If that doesn't show disdain for American, I'm not sure what would.
    It's not embarrassment...its safety. Again as I have asked others on this board who are critical of that very common approach, tell me your stories...tell me how you do it differently. Usually that is left unresponded to which leads me to believe that those individuals lack travel experience outside of Europe or else they would undertand pretty clearly that waving Old Glory is some parts of the world isn't too prudent. That being said, it was different this spring in Africa where not only were the locals curious about Obama but other western travelers were very enthusiatic to talk about Obama and how unhinged they saw the extreme right.

Your argument falls far short of me having "severe hatred" for america. In fact, i would suggest that my experiences have given me a broader perspective on the U.S. than you and being that I still live here, might even suggest that I have greater appreciation for my country than you.

You were the only poster with a Palin white trash thread and you constantly harped on that.

I just mentioned Palin again rising and you said she wasnt electable because she was stupid.

You gloated over the Couric interview. You were and still are constantly obsessed with Palin. None of the other liberals are.
    That doesn't mean I hate white women! It means I hate Palin. By the way, since it is such a point here with all you quasi racists. My mom is white/american born. She met my dad while on an archeological dig in eastern turkey. Its a long story.

I traveled abroad probably earlier than anyone in this forum except you but have you been in every country in Europe.
    I traveled in Europe for 6 months back in 1986. In fact, I hitch-hiked out of what was then West Berlin across communist E. Germany only to be dropped off halfway across E. Germany because the guys driving me were shooting heroin and I thought my chances at survival were better standing alone with a U.S. passport in communist E. Germany on the side of a road than being in a car driving with guys high on heroin driving 90 mph on the autobahn. Luckily I was picked up and driven across to W. Germany w/o issue.

I even took a church missionary trip to Equador to visit Frank Drown who was a missionary who saved thousands of indians in the mountains. That was also in the 70s.
    I haven't met many indigenous andean people who were saved by missionaries. More likely, their culture and religious beliefs were contaminated by some fundamental christain perspective originally derived from snake handlers from Tennessee. ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Galen Sevinne View Post
    I guess people travel the world and put up with the hardships of travel because they are curious about what goes on outside of their own country. As Chris Matthews said in comparing "W" to Obama, "W" was a guy that was content to sit at his ranch in Texas and could care less about the world while Obama is a guy that is curious and will go abroad at any opportunity.

It's not embarrassment...its safety. Again as I have asked others on this board who are critical of that very common approach, tell me your stories...tell me how you do it differently. Usually that is left unresponded to which leads me to believe that those individuals lack travel experience outside of Europe or else they would undertand pretty clearly that waving Old Glory is some parts of the world isn't too prudent. That being said, it was different this spring in Africa where not only were the locals curious about Obama but other western travelers were very enthusiatic to talk about Obama and how unhinged they saw the extreme right.

Your argument falls far short of me having "severe hatred" for america. In fact, i would suggest that my experiences have given me a broader perspective on the U.S. than you and being that I still live here, might even suggest that I have greater appreciation for my country than you.
    So you are more American then me, becuase you consistantly travel to places we are not friendly? Becauase you have to go to Bolivia where the richest man in town gets to eat one crappy meal a day to feel better about living in US?
    If I'm going to be that close to death for fun, I would be climbing Everest or K2 or the like...
    If I'm travelling half way accross the world I'm going to Austrailia or New Zealand... Because I choose not to go to third world countries, I'm not American. Damn, I don't get that one.
    Being content staying in ones country doesn't seem un-American to me. BEing more interested in the rest of the world then your own home country(yourself and Obama) seems more un-American to me. I wonder if Obama pretends to be Canadian overseas... My father was born in Canada, and my name is wholly french Canadian, and I travel as American everywhere I go....