Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Vince McMahon is now my Mortal Enemy!!!!

The fuck is this I hear that Taker lost at Mania?? Who does that hillbilly sumbitch think he is? Is nothing sacred anymore? I haven't even watched wrestling consistently in over a half dozen years and the anger I am feeling in my heart right now is reaching Roger Clemens/Mike Piazza levels.

This is...this is just......Fuck Montreal, Fuck the hammer he dropped after Madison Square, Fuck his destruction of WCW and damn near all of their talent. This is it right here. He's crossed the mother...fucking...line.

I've never been to Connecticut, but quite frankly, if I ever did, and I saw that mother fucker, I would beat that sumbitch's senile ass. Quite frankly it should have happened to the person who suggested the very idea of Taker losing at Mania, the moment it came out of their mouth. I just can't.....I just lost a part of me today. And I ain't too fucking happy about it!!!!
    Last edited by The Excellector; 04-09-2014 at 05:25 AM.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Re: Vince McMahon is now my Mortal Enemy!!!!

ahahahahahaha
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Blog Entries

You're 2 days late Excellector. Everyone already got it out of their system Sunday night. The rumor is that it was the Undertakers idea. He was at Lesner's last MMA fight and no one knows what they were talking about. Many now think it was this.
    Last edited by GOTA; 04-09-2014 at 06:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    Your 2 days late Excellector. Everyone already got it out of their system Sunday night. The rumor is that it was the Undertakers idea. He was at Lesner's last MMA fight and no one knows what they were talking about. Many now think it was this.
    It had to be the Undertakers idea. It just doesn't make sense to have him lose in an undercard match. I'm thinking he does one more Mania and goes out a winner.

That was so weak. Taker losing to Lesnar in a non title match....just goes to show how messed up WWE is now. If Taker wanted to lose at Mania it should've been defending the WWE Title against a long time foe or even Kane.
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

Blog Entries
    I was there, the whole crowd were stunned, many were pissed as well. It wasn't even a great match, but Taker got injured early on, so supposedly they had to end it early. Still very anti-climactic for my liking. It wasn't Vince's call, Taker wanted to put Lesnar over and retire.

On a side note, you can blame Eric Bishoff for the fall of WCW. Firing Stone cold Steve Austin, and then watching him go and become the star of the attitude era which in turn destroyed WCW must have been painful.

Blog Entries

Well, first off, I would like to wish everyone a good morning. Now, I have slept on it.............AND I'M STILL PISSED OFF!!!! How could Vince let this happen?!! The moment Taker came to the creative team with this idea, Vince should have clearly figured that he wasn't fit to do a match. The man's lost his mind! And Lesnar?! Lesnar's already beat Taker in the Cell, and that was when he was first coming through, why would he need to be put over?? Oh, I know why, because Vince betrayed his loyal fans, went G-rated and 80 mph through I-69Suck, and his Pre-K audience wasn't even born when Lesnar established himself.

........................AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIII am so angry right now!!!
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    I was there, the whole crowd were stunned, many were pissed as well. It wasn't even a great match, but Taker got injured early on, so supposedly they had to end it early. Still very anti-climactic for my liking. It wasn't Vince's call, Taker wanted to put Lesnar over and retire.

On a side note, you can blame Eric Bishoff for the fall of WCW. Firing Stone cold Steve Austin, and then watching him go and become the star of the attitude era which in turn destroyed WCW must have been painful.
    I think Taker knew he could no longer do this but there had to have been a better opponent. I would've gone with the Rock, Austin(if he can still move around), heck even HHH before Lesnar. I read that some people walked out after he lost and that it took almost a full two matches for the crowd to get back into it(Big Thanks to Daniel Bryan for making that happen).

On a really sad note , The Ultimate Warror, Jim Helwig died some 6 hours ago.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/b...,6776586.story

It's unbelievable that I just watched him on Raw.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post

First off, this couldn't have been Taker's idea. I refuse to believe it......this must have been........THIS MUST HAVE BEEN HHH'S IDEA!!!! An old move he pulled out of Nash's book!

And I can't blame Bischoff for anything. He gave me the best years of my life. It was Vince letting HHH bury Booker T and carrying on. I watched that match, Booker should have won the moment he hit the Houston hangover, the energy was electric at that point. H was already a major player, and was always going to be one. Booker put on a damn good match and because of some backstage politics, H chopped him down. It's not the first time he's done it. Taker's just taking the high road.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravens75 View Post
    I think Taker knew he could no longer do this but there had to have been a better opponent. I would've gone with the Rock, Austin(if he can still move around), heck even HHH before Lesnar. I read that some people walked out after he lost and that it took almost a full two matches for the crowd to get back into it(Big Thanks to Daniel Bryan for making that happen).

On a really sad note , The Ultimate Warror, Jim Helwig died some 6 hours ago.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/b...,6776586.story

It's unbelievable that I just watched him on Raw.
    They did HHH the past 2 years. A 3rd in a row would have been too much. Austin can't wrestle at all because of his surgically repaired neck. Rock got hurt badly in last years Wrestlemania and had to have shoulder surgery. I don't think he'd be interested either. I don't like Lesnar either but I do think it needed to be a big guy and they could have done worse and gone with Dave Batista.

That is sad news about the Warrior. I wonder if it was suicide. He was a very intense and passionate guy.

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    They did HHH the past 2 years. A 3rd in a row would have been too much. Austin can't wrestle at all because of his surgically repaired neck. Rock got hurt badly in last years Wrestlemania and had to have shoulder surgery. I don't think he'd be interested either. I don't like Lesnar either but I do think it needed to be a big guy and they could have done worse and gone with Dave Batista.

That is sad news about the Warrior. I wonder if it was suicide. He was a very intense and passionate guy.
    Good points about HHH, Austin and the Rock. Hell I would've gone with Show(was he even available) over Lesnar but what's done is done.

Warrior was jacked during the induction ceremony and on Raw. Wondering if the intensity of the moment was too much for him physically. Don't want to even think it was suicide.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravens75 View Post
    Good points about HHH, Austin and the Rock. Hell I would've gone with Show(was he even available) over Lesnar but what's done is done.

Warrior was jacked during the induction ceremony and on Raw. Wondering if the intensity of the moment was too much for him physically. Don't want to even think it was suicide.
    You're probably right. The way he talks and the crazy life he's led just made that pop into my head. That guy legally changed his name to Ultimate Warrior. He was fighting with the WWE for so many years too and seemed to relish his return. Whatever happened it's very sad to see and I wish the best for his 2 little girls.