Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Miami vs Baltimore - Who Cares Less?

This needs serious discussion, there's a lot of negativity floating around this team right now but are we really that bad that we could lose to the worst team in league history?

Yes we've quit on the season now it'd seem, but the Dolphins had quit on this season months ago.

Yes we're playing some terrible football, but the Dolphins are even worse. Their QB can't hold the ball, they traded away their only half decent receiver, they've got a guard playing LT, their D is older than the hills and doesn't give a damn.

Have we really quit on the season so bad that we're gonna lose to the Phish? I personally can see how a loss could come about and could see us losing. But what's giving me solice that we won't is that I've seen first hand just how bad this Dolphins team is, it is absolutely atrocious. The University of Miami were bad this year but I think they'd still give the Phins are run for their money, they're that bad.

Of course I am just now setting us up for a heavier fall. :o

Re: Miami vs Baltimore - Who Cares Less?

The Dolphins are bad, but far from the worst team in league history. I think SF is clearly worse. This game will be a significant challenge for the Ravens. I have not seen an early line yet, but I would not be shocked if they are a dog at Miami.

Quote Originally Posted by UKRavenStockers View Post
    but are we really that bad that we could lose to the worst team in league history?
    I could see it happen, I hope not, but I won't rule it out after last nights display.

Their QB can't hold the ball, they traded away their only half decent receiver, they've got a guard playing LT, their D is older than the hills and doesn't give a damn.
    Our QBs can't hold the ball either so that's a wash. Our CBs, with McAllister and Rolle out, can't cover anyone. We have no pass rush to speak of so anyone acting as an offensive lineman will stop our pass rush. Our offense give up as many points on turnovers as they produce.

Have we really quit on the season so bad that we're gonna lose to the Phish?
    It's their last, best chance of victory. For us it's just another step in a franchise worst season, not NFL worst season as for the Dolphins. I could see them win.

But what's giving me solice that we won't is that I've seen first hand just how bad this Dolphins team is, it is absolutely atrocious.
    I haven't, so hopefully I am giving them too much credit.

Well, this game should look like a Battle Royale! Two terrible teams going head to head. Hell, it might even be exciting to watch.
    I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman!

Who Cares I don't

6. Re: Miami vs Baltimore - Who Cares Less?

This would only be the cherry on top of the Sundae of disgust that this season has become.
    If they lose to the Fish.
    They still have something to play for... I guess.

Obviously the Ravens care less. Miami is going to be battling every game to not go winless, and they likely pick up their first win here.
    ''You'd love to go on the first day but I'm glad for the situation I'm in,'' he said. ''Baltimore knows how to play defense.''

Are they even going to put this one on TV. If they are I predict that it not only won't be broadcast in HD, but it may not even be broadcast in color. If I were CBS I would send down one cameraman and have a contest to see who gets to do play by play.

this will be the dolphins "super bowl"...just like the P*triots game was ours

Losing to Miami will be the icing on the cake for us. I can't wait for the piss-waving inbreds to show up for that that game against the Steelers. No matter what....we as fans need to show up at that game and don't let them take over. I'm sure alot of tickets will be available because people will sell out.
    M&T Bank Stadium - Section 513
    Proud Season Ticket Holder since 1998

I sure hope it's a nice beach day...

There is a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what the universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarrely inexplicable…

There is another theory which states that this - has - already - happened…

"We don't have a town drunk...we all take turns..."

If we start Kyle than I could care less. The Fins would be the perfect team for Troy Smith to get his feet wet against. They are barely NFL calibur.

Three weeks ago I actually made a bet with a friend of mine who is a dolphins fan that his team would get their first win against us. I didn't even want the spread.

At this point, win or lose, I just want to see if Troy can play. It will greatly effect what we need in the draft.

Start TROY!!!!!