Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: ESPN 1300 is looking for Anita Mark's replacement

Quote Originally Posted by Fanman View Post
    She is one of the worst sports talk radio hosts to ever hit the Baltimore airwaves. I'm so glad 1370 is now another option in the PM.

FM
    Oh come on you don't lovehearing her talk about everyone she knows or has met, or always arguing the same point but saying it in a differnt way to say who ever she is talking to is wrong...she is the best
    Hating Steeler Fans Since Birth

Section 126, Row 33

Lets Go Flacco :happyanim

This would be the best thing for ESPN 1300. During her show it's all about her. It's suppose to be a fans show to call in and talk. All she does is talk who she will be with and where she is going. Hey ESPN doesn't have to look far. Jeremy Conn is right there he would be great. Just get rid of Anita Marks.

This show hasn't been good since THOSE SPORTS GUYS with Stof and Paul.

Damn, I thought this was a true story. She is still a joke who can't get through an interview without changing her opinion twice. She fawns over players and guests and expects them to do the same.
    Conn would be a good solution, and 1370 is ok when Coleman isn't repeating Brady Anderson interviews. He does get good guests though.
    Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more, you should never wish to do less"--GEN R. E. Lee

You know what?
    Anita really doesn't bother me anymore.
    You know why?
    I haven't heard her voice in 6 months.

It's simple really. I took 1300 off my radio pre-sets. If I'm in a part of town where I can't get WNST (most of town) I go to WBAL or the new 1370.

Steve Davis is great in the evening, Jerry Coleman is bearable, Bob Haynie and Rob Long are great when I can hear them, regular newstalk is suitable, and Anita Marks does not exist in my world. Life is good.
    Last edited by Ravenswarrior19; 10-09-2008 at 09:43 AM. Reason: easier to read

That is a lot of "agreance" as Anita would say before asking a 4 or 5 sentance, nonsense question with the phrase "don't you agree" in it 3 or 4 times.

Tony Kornover makes Anita look smart. SMRT, smart.

I heard yesterday when she was defending her decision that Flacco should be pulled and Troy Smith should be the starter for the remainder of the season. WHY? Because she thinks Troy gives us the best chance to win.

D U M B

Troy can't even see over the heads of the O-Line.

We all agree that she is a joke on the radio. She knows nothing and sounds like a complete idiot when she opens her mouth. If you listen to the Game Day shows on Sunday it is obvious that no one wants here there and eyes are rolling when she opens her mouth (not in a good eyes rolling when she opens her mouth either).
    Pffffff! I trust wikipedia more than the NFL. If anyone would know football, it is clearly wikipedia.
    -xmradiodave 9/13/08

Yeah I'm on the Fire Anita Marks bandwagon, she sucks.......
    Waiting for the next one!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mista T View Post
    OK, now I understand .... the title was misleading: I had interpreted it to mean that she was being replaced.:grbac:
    Finally? Not, what a waste, go back to Miami

My youngest son Kyle w/ Michael Phelps after the Browms game 12/24/11

Season Ticket Holder Since 96,
    Loud, Proud & Purple in Section 504. GO RAVENS, all the way to Indy for the Lombardi!!!

I want AMBER
    Your Local Embroidery and screen printing Company..
    Cecil Countys Number 1 Raven Fan

I want AMBER,Just the thought of marks with little on makes me cringe
    Your Local Embroidery and screen printing Company..
    Cecil Countys Number 1 Raven Fan

Quote Originally Posted by OwingsMillsAlex View Post
    I heard yesterday when she was defending her decision that Flacco should be pulled and Troy Smith should be the starter for the remainder of the season. WHY? Because she thinks Troy gives us the best chance to win.
    Wow, she really said that?
    Did she back up this statement with viable reasons why she thinks Troy gives us a better chance to win?
    I'd be curious to hear why she thinks this.
    Does she think it's because his Heisman Trophy gives him the magic powers or something?
    It certainly can't be the NFL game experience Troy has over Flacco.
    I could accept that if it was reallity.
    I could accept Troy being in this offense longer then Flacco if that were true.

I don't listen to her show, but stuff like that makes you wonder even more why she's here.
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!

Guarenteed contract. Thank God for XM/Sirius.
    Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more, you should never wish to do less"--GEN R. E. Lee