Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

F*ing Go Ravens!!!

screw all the negative posts.

I am so freaking pumped up for the game this Sunday I can hardly stay in my seat at work!!

I want to run around the office with a purple wig on yelling GO FLACCO!!!

who's with me?

Re: F*ing Go Ravens!!!

I'm with ya, tired of Negative posts.... We are in the F'n AFC Championship Game.... 28 other teams cannot say that... Our Rivals the Pittsburgh Steelers cannot even say that. I (unlike a lot of people in this world) actually think we should be able to beat the Pats this weekend. They have not done well against teams with a winning record (lost all games except for the bronco's who finished the season 8 - 8) this year, where as we have been undefeated against a team with a winning record. I say we sit back, RELAX, and get ready for Sunday because What time is it? GAME TIME.

Amen, enjoy what we have. After last game all the fans looked like we lost, so me and two of my friends stood on the sidewalk on Ostend St. in front of our tailgate, giving people High Fives for about 20 minutes as they passed towards Fed Hill. Trying to cheer people up and get them excited.
    • Section 133 for eternity!
    • I know... The family resemblance is uncanny.
    • START WEARING PURPLE!!!!

NICE! I'm fired up, too. I know the negativity probably comes from being worked up and nervous. Like I've said before, we're a passionate group and that's a huge reason why we were 9-0 at home this year. We are lucky as hell to have the team and organization we have. GO Ravens! Can't WAIT 'til Sunday. A nice thread, although it'll be short lived I'm sure

I've never understood why/how people can get so nitpickingly negative about a team with the insane level of success that the Ravens have had in the last four years. I will admit that I was a tad flat in my energy during the Texans game, because I expected a win and I really don't hate the Texans much at all. This week is different. My hate for the Pats is second only to the Steelers. We play on their turf in the biggest game we've had in the last 11 years. It's huge and the momentum is swelling inside me.

In my mind, this game is more important than the 2008 AFCCG. That year, I didn't really think the Ravens had much of a chance of winning in Pittsburgh. I also was far more contented with the out-of-nowhere success of the Ravens that year, to the point that the loss didn't really bruise me. If we lose on Sunday, I'll definitely be bruised.

Amen. I'm unbelievably excited for Sunday. I can't remember a 12-4 team in the Conference Championship Game get dissed as much as the Ravens have been. Swept the Steelers, swept the division, got a bye, won their playoff game -- this is really everything I hoped for this season. It might be a blessing to be playing this game on the road -- with all of this negative energy I'd hate the idea of the home team getting booed in the AFCCG if they go 3 and out. I have to think this team has a major chip on their shoulder right now. I remember after the Steelers spanked the Patriots and the Ravens eeked by the Cardinals there was a multi-page thread on here asking if the Ravens even had a chance to win in Pittsburgh. I believe Harbaugh is going to come through with some serious motivation and the best game plan of the year!

Blog Entries
    A lot of people are negative because they think it will help them deal with a let down if it happens but little do they know it never works! A broken heart is a broken heart wether you predict or not! Let's enjoy being 1 of 4 teams left ! How often are we in this position that you should use this time to be so negative

Quote Originally Posted by Everything_Ravens View Post
    A lot of people are negative because they think it will help them deal with a let down if it happens but little do they know it never works! A broken heart is a broken heart wether you predict or not! Let's enjoy being 1 of 4 teams left ! How often are we in this position that you should use this time to be so negative
    Amen. Either way Sunday night I'll shed a tear. Hopefully it's joyful.

I believe in the baltimore ravens and i know they can win forget all the haters , doubters, negative nay sayers we have the best team imo and all others may they just keep their negative beliefs to themselves i can not hear you

AMEN!!

Quote Originally Posted by NoFlaccoH8 View Post
    NICE! I'm fired up, too. I know the negativity probably comes from being worked up and nervous. Like I've said before, we're a passionate group and that's a huge reason why we were 9-0 at home this year. We are lucky as hell to have the team and organization we have. GO Ravens! Can't WAIT 'til Sunday. A nice thread, although it'll be short lived I'm sure
    I agree, I dont think folks mean to be down on the Ravens. They just want to see the team succeed.

F*ing Go RAVENS!!

Oh and one more thing...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:happyanim
    ;)

:)
    :o