Page 5 of 48 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Oh, geez, here it comes (dread)...

Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post
    Looks like they wanted to have a way to convince others to use the substance...they knew that no players would be outspoken in support of it because it is banned, so this way, they could have something to show future clients.

Although to me it clearly would defeat the purpose as they are now going to be looked at as snitches.

Dropping this gets their name out...big time.
    This is my thought. So, you are going to record me and then effectively out me?

Record me with a pen camera? The only reason you use a pen camera is to be sneaky.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Uli2001 View Post
    These people never learn. This piece of well-timed mud slinging is just another opportunity for the team to get even more determined to win this. The chip on the shoulder just got bigger.
    This. I don't think that the team will be undercut if this becomes a big story. I think it will bring the team together even more and support the Us vs. The World storyline.

Blog Entries

A bottle contains around 180 sprays, and a typical dose is three sprays. Thus, a single dose of deer antler velvet contains between 50 and 84 nanograms of IGF-1. In order to mimic the research study that found IGF-1 to have similar benefits to growth hormone you would need to consume between 1,500,000 to 906,000 sprays PER DAY: that’s between 8,333 to 5,033 bottles per day. Think of the cost alone.
    I had to do some research, because quite frankly im unfamiliar with deer antler velvet and its effects or if its even real. The above seems to claim that its not even remotely viable option to HGH, yet its effects vs a placebo prove otherwise. I have no idea what to think on the PED aspect.

if its illegal its illegal and quite frankly its not the first time i thought he possible could have been taking HGH. It wouldnt shock me if he did, but the timing is off. simply put its somebody trying to make a name for themselves off somebody else and if indeed it was months/weeks ago, the timing pretty much proves that. Ill wait for more info for a final opinion.
    -JAB

Blog Entries

This isn't going to tarnish Ray's legacy. Give me a break you guys. Had Ray failed a drug test, I'd give a shit, this is some BOGUS ASS story and the last people that should be giving it any thought are Raven fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Footballfanofsteel View Post
    Really? I've been on message boards for years and not once have I said anything about Ray Lewis being a murderer.
    I just posted a link with it, just click on that and you won't be able to say that again.

I'm not going to the trouble of researching more evidence since your stance is that of a ridiculous troll.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JAB1985 View Post
    It wouldnt shock me if he did, but the timing is off. simply put its somebody trying to make a name for themselves off somebody else and if indeed it was months/weeks ago, the timing pretty much proves that. Ill wait for more info for a final opinion.
    This is my opinion too.

You record this conversation in October, and it just so happens to come out on SB media day?

Why not after the first playoff game? Why not after the second playoff game? Why not after the THIRD playoff game????

Oh...I know why...maximum exposure.

If we don;t make the SB I doubt this every gets published. Someone is looking to cash in someway, somehow.

Free publicity for SWATS to attract more gullible players. Yes, our holographic RF patches will cure cancer...just buy $3000 worth and wait for the results.

Blog Entries

All the reporters piled up at Ray's booth.

I wonder who will be the first to ask about it.

He is coming out now.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bt12483 View Post
    This is my opinion too.

You record this conversation in October, and it just so happens to come out on SB media day?

Why not after the first playoff game? Why not after the second playoff game? Why not after the THIRD playoff game????

Oh...I know why...maximum exposure.

If we don;t make the SB I doubt this every gets published. Someone is looking to cash in someway, somehow.

Free publicity for SWATS to attract more gullible players. Yes, our holographic RF patches will cure cancer...just buy $3000 worth and wait for the results.
    Right...if they wanted to get Ray in REAL trouble, it would've come out after the Colts game.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Blog Entries

Nobody on the Network brought it up yet.
    "What would you give for the man beside you?"

Blog Entries

Is Florio there? I'm betting the real media know nothing about it yet.

First mention would come from Denver, New England, Pitt media, or Florio.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

The more I think about it, the more it appears to be a stunt to get free publicity for a company peddling snake oil.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bigfish View Post
    The more I think about it, the more it appears to be a stunt to get free publicity for a company peddling snake oil.
    :hammer: Case closed.