Page 1 of 12 123 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

The Steelers are Delusional

Antonio Brown is on sports center saying the Steelers would've won the Super Bowl this year. He's wearing a stupid yellow hat. And he's saying Mike Wallace is the best receiver in the league, if he can't choose himself.

LOL.

I can't wait for the Ravens to play them next year. I'm expecting a huge, huge blowout. This is going to be bulletin material, with now two Steelers trivializing the Ravens Super Bowl victory.

It's clear the Steelers still see themselves as entitled, God's gift to the NFL. Until that mentality changes, they're going to be increasingly unsuccessful.
    Last edited by PurpleApocalypse37; 02-20-2013 at 02:44 PM.

Re: The Steelers are Delusional

they are the most pretenious team and fan base in sports. the piss yellow squealers.

Blog Entries

This is why they attract more than their share of asshole fans.

Blog Entries

they asked him about conditioning and he basically said the whole team was out of shape last year

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

I haven't seen the video yet, but if its anything like you described, he should STFU and give some
    props to the 2 consecutive-time defending AFC North champs.

1-3 in last 4 games, buddy.

Brown seemed half uh...special.

Blog Entries

Nobody's thinking about those fools. Ravens are enjoying their offseason as SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!
    "What would you give for the man beside you?"

Really?

People are really upset about this stuff?
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

To me, this is no different than Joe saying he's the best.

What do you expect him to say? (Disclosure: haven't watched the video - but I don't see how it's different) Especially about his team.

I wouldn't expect any different from any of our Ravens (having confidence in themselves and the team).

Just imo.
    Self appointed Ravens SuperFan in the southern hemisphere/New Zealand.

Blog Entries

Everything I've read about Antonio Brown has said that he's an exceptionally nice guy. With that said, I'm glad he has that character virtue, because he clearly isn't very bright. I've never heard so many malapropisms strung together so nonsensically in my life. He was just mumbling a bunch of cliches together, except he was getting all the words wrong.:grbac:
    "A lot" is a two word expression denoting a great deal or greatly, as in "I like sunshine a lot." "Alot" is a lovable imaginary grammar monster. You can love a lot; you can love an alot; you can love alots a lot; but they are not the same thing.

I thought Ryan Clark was far worse on NFLN yesterday.

He stated that the Bengals will do well next year but finish 2nd behind the Steelers who will win the division.

Didn't those jack asses have their season ended by a Cincy squad that didn't even score an offensive TD against them.

Take care of the Bengals first before you think about overtaking the Ravens.

Please biscuit get on the phone and tell Godell that we want the Steelers on opening night.

Screw everything else.