Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Set your DVRs! Ravens vs. Pats 2007 tomorrow night

Just saw it advertised on NFL network that they're replaying Ravens vs. Patriots Monday night 2007 tomorrow at 8:00 pm.

I've been trying to track this game down forever, can't wait to finally re-watch it.

On a side note, if anyone wants to DVR and upload the game to an FTP site I would be personally indebted to you for eternity. I'm dying to add this one to my greatest games in Ravens history collection.
    “Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.”

–Eleanor Roosevelt

Blog Entries

Re: Set your DVRs! Ravens vs. Pats 2007 tomorrow night

This is one of the handful of games I've been able to attend. Still goes down as the best game I've ever watched live (Only other candidates were the Bengals game in 2007 where they kicked 7 field goals and the Pittsburgh game where Joe didn't see Polamalu coming on the blitz).

So damn frustrating, if we win that game, I see the rest of our season going differently and Brian Billick may not get fired at least for a few more years.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RavenScallywag View Post
    This is one of the handful of games I've been able to attend. Still goes down as the best game I've ever watched live (Only other candidates were the Bengals game in 2007 where they kicked 7 field goals and the Pittsburgh game where Joe didn't see Polamalu coming on the blitz).

So damn frustrating, if we win that game, I see the rest of our season going differently and Brian Billick may not get fired at least for a few more years.
    Which means probably no Joe Flacco.

Can't watch because it'll make my blood boil from how much I fucking hate the Cheatriots.

But yes, it is nice to know that if we don't lose, we probably don't win the Super Bowl this year because Harbaugh and Flacco aren't brought in.
    My Ravens Blog: Brittany Rants About Football
    Ravens-Redskins: Dissecting the Final Drive

"The days are long. But the years are short." - John Harbaugh

I dont understand why Ravens fans would want to rewatch that game

If it makes anyone feel any better, the Ravens went on to win the Super Bowl first.

My favourite Ravens-Patriots game would have to be 2009? I think? Yep the playoffs. Belichick deferred and Ray Rice to it to the house.
    Where we literally ran over them. Running game at its finest. They just couldnt stop it. We kept running and running and running.

This^ buncha bullshit calls

And by this^ I mean what njravensfan said

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleApocalypse37 View Post
    Which means probably no Joe Flacco.
    So interesting, life's little twists. If the Ravens had won this game what would that have done for Boller's confidence? He started that game so well...

That game was a turning point in Ravens history.

The one thing I love about that game is Billick blow a kiss to Harrison.
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

Blog Entries

Definitely one of the most exciting losses in ravens history. We were so close to spoiling that 16-0 season. Freakin Rex and his damn time out! Ray had that game won for us on 4th down.