Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Arthur brown

1. Re: Arthur brown

Quote Originally Posted by TheSpiderWebb View Post
    I think Grubbs, Yanda, Ray Rice, Paul Kruger and Yamon Figurs are some of the red star guys they have announced drafting. Aside from Figurs, all gave us several productive years. And this year we already drafted 2.
    Brown and who was the second?

2. Re: Arthur brown

Elam

Blog Entries
    Brown was regarded as a “Red Star” player on the Ravens’ board. That distinction is given to prospects who every scout agrees has the qualities of being a “true Raven.” Ray Rice, Marshal Yanda and Ben Grubbs are other recent draft picks who were also Red Star players.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Re: Arthur brown

Quote Originally Posted by arnie_uk View Post
    Not someone they supposedly loved from what they are sharing, he could have been the guy they were going to pick at 32 by the sounds of it
    you could be right about that.

Love the pick though. Just goes to show that almost every year somebody we want early ozzie gets later. This has the makings to be another great draft.
    -JAB

Quote Originally Posted by JAB1985 View Post
    you could be right about that.

Love the pick though. Just goes to show that almost every year somebody we want early ozzie gets later. This has the makings to be another great draft.
    So far so good. Definitely some great value picks that also fill needs. Had a feeling Ozzie was going to have a strong draft.

The draft looks like it has been falling the Ravens way. If you would have told me Thursday afternoon that the Ravens would have Elam, Brown and Williams in their pockets after three rounds I would have asked you to pass me the what you're smoking.

The Ravens told us they wanted to get younger and faster on defense and it looks like they are doing just that. I'm excited for the rest of the draft.

Blog Entries

I would have preferred they sit back and take Sio Moore.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbirds80 View Post
    Was looking at some Mayock grades (I think it was his #s) and he was rated as like a 90. The only players rated high like that were drafted in the top 25.
    Seems most of the "experts" biggest negative is that he's too small to play ILB.

Interesting, seems to me we've heard and seen that before.

Tehehehehehe...
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!

Blog Entries

Fans are buying it too.

Couple of guys at the water hole last night said that. I just attributed that to them being
    drunk-lol.

Straight frrom the horses mouth

Sounds familier..

"Honestly I’ve never really considered myself to be a smaller linebacker, and to some that may matter, but you can never measure the heart of a man,” Brown said. “Really, it’s just about your willingness to put it all out and I’m willing to give it all up. That’s what I play with, my love and my passion and my heart for the game.”

Respect is not given, it's earned..

“It’s an honor to even be mentioned in the same sentence as him,” Brown said. “I have a lot of respect for Ray – not only the player that he is, but the person in which he presents himself to be. He’s truly had an impact on the game and on so many people throughout the game.

“It’s an opportunity to compete to play a great role in the defensive scheme, such as Ray did.”
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Fanatic View Post
    Straight frrom the horses mouth

Sounds familier..

"Honestly I’ve never really considered myself to be a smaller linebacker, and to some that may matter, but you can never measure the heart of a man,” Brown said. “Really, it’s just about your willingness to put it all out and I’m willing to give it all up. That’s what I play with, my love and my passion and my heart for the game.”

Respect is not given, it's earned..

“It’s an honor to even be mentioned in the same sentence as him,” Brown said. “I have a lot of respect for Ray – not only the player that he is, but the person in which he presents himself to be. He’s truly had an impact on the game and on so many people throughout the game.

“It’s an opportunity to compete to play a great role in the defensive scheme, such as Ray did.”
    I am so stoked about this pick. This defense is already better than last year's (on paper). Ozzie and Co. did it again.

Arthur brown "Fiire"

Way Down South in New Orleans