Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Disgraceful

Re: Disgraceful

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    all I can say is Pitt fans have no room to talk about the gatorade bath; did you see them crying like girls on the sideline after the game? wow, grow a pair
    Putting all rivalry feelings aside, this was an emotional game for them. They had lost the last 3 games against us, a loss would have probably meant the end of their season, they were coming in with their 3rd string QB and hearing all week how they wouldn't/couldn't beat us. That can be pretty emotional after a big win even for big, burly football guys. We are all human first. I realize we are angry and want to lash out at everyone and everything but I take nothing away from them...they played with more heart and urgency than our team did. We just have to suck it up and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravens27Girl View Post
    ...they played with more heart and urgency than our team did.
    That is absolutely correct, and it should embarrass the hell out of the collective Ravens organization!
    "Grab those pusillanimous sons-a-bitches by the nose and kick 'em in the balls.." General George S. Patton

Blog Entries

This game was played with no emotion and horrible game plan and bad execution. I'm still trying to figure out how the Steeler WR's were so wide open almost all night. Most of Batch's yards were completed to WR's that did not have a defender within 5-10 yards sometimes even more. I seen a horrible pass rush with 0 creative blitzes and almost ever DB staring in the back field like it was some kind of INT derby while WR/TE's ran wide open.
    What can I say about the O, hum... Cam strikes again and Joe looked like he smoked a fatty before the game.
    Start the Goats list:
    Joe (You have not had more than 4 seconds in the pocket all year and you magically think that Dick is not going to send the dogs with the game on the line and you throwing pig skin around like pork rinds at a hill billy cook off; hey Joe lay off the Baltimore Brownies Bro, they have special ingredients.

Cam (What can I really say, same old shit just another Sunday; the FO will keep you around though so no need to feel threatened)

Harbs (Hey John call the NFL and challenge the win, you'll have a better shot then winning that non-fumble/forward pass by Batch)

DB's (We know Charlie is old you don't have to keep staring in the back field waiting for him to have a stroke while the WR's run freely; If you just played your position and stayed with the WR's he would have thrown you a duck)

Pass Rush (it was a make shift OL, you guys played better in the 5th quarter on the road in SD)

Jamel McClain (how did we pay this guy decent $, he clearly is over matched in the middle and the inside was missing Ellerbe in a bad way, I certainly hope that when Ray comes back they clearly see that Ellerbe should be in)

Hero's:
    Ray Rice (with is limited roll was effective)
    Leach

Honorable:
    Pierce was even popping big gainers.

4. Re: Disgraceful

Quote Originally Posted by Sua Sponte View Post
    Jamel McClain (how did we pay this guy decent $, he clearly is over matched in the middle and the inside was missing Ellerbe in a bad way, I certainly hope that when Ray comes back they clearly see that Ellerbe should be in)
    Shouldn't McClain be playing OLB anyway?
    Again with the SquarePegRoundHoleBullShit with this team...

And I'd add Justin Tucker and Arthur Jones to your list of heroes.

Quote Originally Posted by Sua Sponte View Post
    throwing pig skin around like pork rinds at a hill billy cook off;
    and those Pittsburgh folks would definitely know something about this

They? I saw one man "crying." This was most likely his final NFL game. Everyone wanted him run out of town last week. This was a game everybody told him he could not possibly win. And he won. It was against the team's number #1 rival. He had just put his dog to sleep days before. His birthday is tomorrow.

No sir, this was not "them" crying. This was a single man expressing his emotions after difficult and stressful times. This was not a celebration. It was not about the fans, the coach, it was about himself. I thought it was a powerful moment.

all I can say is Pitt fans have no room to talk about the gatorade bath; did you see them crying like girls on the sideline after the game? wow, grow a pair

Quote Originally Posted by Complex View Post
    They? I saw one man "crying." This was most likely his final NFL game. Everyone wanted him run out of town last week. This was a game everybody told him he could not possibly win. And he won. It was against the team's number #1 rival. He had just put his dog to sleep days before. His birthday is tomorrow.

No sir, this was not "them" crying. This was a single man expressing his emotions after difficult and stressful times. This was not a celebration. It was not about the fans, the coach, it was about himself. I thought it was a powerful moment.

Aw man. You're just butt hurt Chuck outplayed your boy Flacco in the second half Sunday.

iggyman555 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by MyronCope1 View Post
    Aw man. You're just butt hurt Chuck outplayed your boy Flacco in the second half Sunday.

aint that the truth

Quote Originally Posted by MyronCope1 View Post
    9-3 > 7-5
    My Ravens Blog: Brittany Rants About Football
    Ravens-Redskins: Dissecting the Final Drive

"The days are long. But the years are short." - John Harbaugh