Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Blog Entries

What the hell just happened?

13-3 up at the half, at M and T, defense playing lights out, crowd was pumped, Charlie Fucking Batch at QB.... So what the fuck happened in that second half? Nobody seemed to care, it was if we just thought we won the game just like that.

I really just cannot fucking believe this. Work tomorrow is going to be long, hard, and depressing, might call in sick, because this game really did make me sick. :grbac:

Re: What the hell just happened?

I lost my faith in Cam a while ago, but I'm starting to lose it in Flacco too.

Blog Entries

Cam is an idiot, but how you can blame Cam for the way Flacco played tonight is beyond me, yet another stripped sack lost, take care of the football for god sakes or throw it away, or better yet, why doesn't he try and run off with it for once?! He had ample time tonight, and could have taken off with the ball plenty of times. He just sat there in the pocket and didn't avoid shit in the second half.

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    Cam is an idiot, but how you can blame Cam for the way Flacco played tonight is beyond me, yet another stripped sack lost, take care of the football for god sakes or throw it away, or better yet, why doesn't he try and run off with it for once?! He had ample time tonight, and could have taken off with the ball plenty of times. He just sat there in the pocket and didn't avoid shit in the second half.
    I was complaining of the very same thing Leach. Flacco felt no sense of urgency standing in the pocket. When he didn't have guys to throw to, he wasn't running the ball. There was no excuse for a couple of those sacks and that fumble. He was pathetic in this game and I saw a loss coming for us early.

Zero pocket presence tonight.

What happened to the sugar huddle? What happened to that? You think The Steelers might have been thrown off a little with that adjustment? Yeah, Flacco screwed up too, but Cam Cameron wins the gold star for calling absolutely NOTHING in the 2nd half. I am still steaming, so, I might be a little incoherent right now. It doesn't make me happy that the Bengals won too Boy, what a LONG week this is going to be.

I don't. To be honest, I actually think Cam's been doing a better job this year.

I wonder if Flacco has some sort of injury because his downfield accuracy has been suspect these last few games.

But there was some atrocious decision making on his part. The interception thrown into triple coverage, the strip sack... Honestly after five years I expect a franchise QB to elevate his team. It pains me to see all these first and second year QBs with great awareness and decision making.

I'm so pissed that I'm wondering what Seattle will want for Matt Flynn.

I wasn't as upset with Cam as I was with the secondary, which seemed to allow a lot of long receptions to wide open receivers. I just feel like we got outcoached in this game.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenalytics View Post
    I don't. To be honest, I actually think Cam's been doing a better job this year.

I wonder if Flacco has some sort of injury because his downfield accuracy has been suspect these last few games.

But there was some atrocious decision making on his part. The interception thrown into triple coverage, the strip sack... Honestly after five years I expect a franchise QB to elevate his team. It pains me to see all these first and second year QBs with great awareness and decision making.

Yeah I was aiming that at other people around here.

Right now I'm wondering what Flacco is going to get, the franchise tag is maybe a little too high for him, is he worth 15 million next season? I just can't answer that when he has performances like this.

Cam just got called out by bolding for not using the middle of the feild, how is that better?

Flacco,Cam, or whoever you want blame, our defense is the problem. Even if we had won, I would have told my steelers friends that we didn't win, you lost the game. But that didn't happen.......we got our ass kicked. The question is do we have the talent to win in the playoffs, and if we do is this going to be a wake up call. I just don't know. I'm just not sure. I don't feel so good.

I don't. To be honest, I actually think Cam's been doing a better job
    I actually think Cam's been doing a better job
    Cam's been doing a better job