Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Playoff Tickets through ticketmaster.com?

Anyone else get lucky? I wish I could transfer this luck over to the Mega Millions, this is two years in a row that I have been able to get tickets on the ticketmaster sale. Last year I got LL in the corner by the tunnel, this year I got Uppers in the endzone, but hey, for less than $200 I got 2 tickets for a playoff game in Baltimore. Counting my blessings right now.

Re: Playoff Tickets through ticketmaster.com?

Quote Originally Posted by Tottenham Raven View Post
    Anyone else get lucky? I wish I could transfer this luck over to the Mega Millions, this is two years in a row that I have been able to get tickets on the ticketmaster sale. Last year I got LL in the corner by the tunnel, this year I got Uppers in the endzone, but hey, for less than $200 I got 2 tickets for a playoff game in Baltimore. Counting my blessings right now.
    Lucky. I could only get a single. I don't want to go to the game by myself so I guess I'm gonna try and sell it.

533 Row 9 Seat 8

Quote Originally Posted by Tottenham Raven View Post
    Was there some kind of "option" you had to purchase first. I heard there's a code out there that guarantees you'll get tickets at close to face value.

I forgot about the sale, and tried at 10:09 AM and everything was sold out.

iggyman555 Guest

this is such a scam its impossible to get any decent tickets because of the damn brokers

I got a single in Section 513 Row 4 Seat 11 when the ticketmaster.com website went live at 10 am. Only glitch was getting the password wrong in the beginning, but was done in less than 5 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by pslholder96 View Post
    Was there some kind of "option" you had to purchase first. I heard there's a code out there that guarantees you'll get tickets at close to face value.
    I just went on at 10am and clicked 2 tickets any price best available and I got them. It's pure luck, there's probably thousands of people trying to get just a couple thousand seats, so it's literally within fractions of a second how much faster one person is at clicking for a ticket request than the next person. Not to mention, we really don't know at exactly what second ticketmasters clock hits 10, it could be a few seconds off of what your clock reads and by then it's too late. I will say last year I was trying for fifteen minutes and it kept saying nothing was available and then all of the sudden I get 2 LLs come up.

Buddy of mine for section 100 row 25 40 yard lineish for $160 this morning on ticket master

Keeping trying guys, 15 mins ago I got 3 club level seats! $235 each. Woot woot.

Quote Originally Posted by batman55 View Post
    Buddy of mine for section 100 row 25 40 yard lineish for $160 this morning on ticket master
    Your buddy got extremely lucky. Sometimes I wonder why season ticket holders don't bother to submit their playoff invoices. They could have easily got double the price if they didn't want to go.

Quote Originally Posted by pslholder96 View Post
    Your buddy got extremely lucky. Sometimes I wonder why season ticket holders don't bother to submit their playoff invoices. They could have easily got double the price if they didn't want to go.
    Yeah I am sure you can sell those tickets for quite a profit!

Blog Entries
    Just got 2 club level tickets thanks for the heads up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk