Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Read somewhere that 49ers get to practice in the Superdome, we practice outside on a baseball field

That locker room looks like a sardine can compared to the Ravens home. I mean youre looking at a ton of guys that are over
    over 6' weighing over 300 lbs. They will be like sardines in a can but here are pics of the Saints facilities where 49ers roam.

http://www.google.com/search?client=...UTF-8&oe=UTF-8
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 01-30-2013 at 07:50 PM.

Blog Entries

Re: Read somewhere that 49ers get to practice in the Superdome, we practice outside on a baseball field

Compare Saints facility to the Ravens home facility which is larger and nicer, one of the best in NFL. Jets opened a new
    one recently that cost them $75M and has 4.5 practice fields and even a larger indoor facility. Rex fell into something good
    there but this time next week the Castle will add another trophy next to the one in their indoor facility.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/r...49811.htmlpage
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 01-30-2013 at 07:37 PM.

Blog Entries
    Bill lick just said he would be livid

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

And mooch is clueless.. Since they think Tyrod Taylor is runnig the scout team. Jeeeezz

Worse than I thought....
    Way Down South in New Orleans

Blog Entries

All the more reason this victory will be so sweet. Beat the 49ers!!!!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NC Raven View Post
    I doubt it's up to the Ravens to arrange a practice facility. I assume as part of the package of awarding the Super Bowl to a host city, the city has to guarantee it has access to two practice facilities during Super Bowl week, and in all likelihood, show the NFL proof that it has locked in those facilities (by lease or whatever) for that time period. So whoever the AFC team was, that's where they would have had to go.

It is pretty bush league though, for a host city to be awarded a Super Bowl despite lacking two relatively equal practice facilities worthy of the event.
    +1 ... and they know several years ahead of time where the Super Bowl will be played. For a multi-billion dollar business like the NFL to have one team practicing indoors at a professional locale, and the other outdoors on a converted baseball field (correct me if I'm wrong, but I think it's only 80 yards long) is shocking... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    +1 ... and they know several years ahead of time where the Super Bowl will be played. For a multi-billion dollar business like the NFL to have one team practicing indoors at a professional locale, and the other outdoors on a converted baseball field (correct me if I'm wrong, but I think it's only 80 yards long) is shocking... Bc
    Unless the center field wall is less than 300 feet then no it has to have a 100 Yards in it. 1 yard = 3 feet. It

Holy Sheet just saw the report where they are only using the outfield. In this case it may be less than 100 yards. The NFL should be fucking ashamed!!!
    Last edited by RavensQB; 01-30-2013 at 08:57 PM. Reason: Outfield usage

Quote Originally Posted by RavensQB View Post
    Unless the center field wall is less than 300 feet then no it has to have a 100 Yards in it. 1 yard = 3 feet.
    Its 80 yards long, and it hasn't got the surface that the Dome has, which is what the Saints practice on.
    They practice on the same surface that the game will be played on.
    Meanwhile, we are stuck in a small baseball locker-room?
    Seriously, this is bush league crap that the NFL is pulling here.
    At the Super Bowl you want to go all out to reward the players.......so hopefully Bisciotti is doing other things to make up for this.

Quote Originally Posted by NOLARavenFAN View Post
    Its 80 yards long, and it hasn't got the surface that the Dome has, which is what the Saints practice on.
    They practice on the same surface that the game will be played on.
    Meanwhile, we are stuck in a small baseball locker-room?
    Seriously, this is bush league crap that the NFL is pulling here.
    At the Super Bowl you want to go all out to reward the players.......so hopefully Bisciotti is doing other things to make up for this.
    Call LSU and move there for tomorrow. 1 hr drive

Quote Originally Posted by RavensQB View Post
    Call LSU and move there for tomorrow. 1 hr drive
    Agree.
    Look at what Modell did for our Super Bowl win, and the Saints after him.
    http://prosportsgroup.com/sports-age...to-super-bowl/
    These are little details that are very important in the way the players react.

And this:

http://madison.patch.com/articles/su...-jets-facility

The practice facilities for next year's Super Bowl have already been announced by Governor Christie.....the AFC will practice at the Jets, and the NFC at the Giants. Really, WTF, NFL......?