Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Carey View Post
    What, but i thought everyone said we didnt want Mckinnie back!?
    I definitely thought that was the case.

Glad to be wrong in this instance.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Forum Runner
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Re: McKinnie Signs 2 year deal with Ravens

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    I definitely thought that was the case.

Glad to be wrong in this instance.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Forum Runner
    I knew it was too much communication going on between him and the Ravens for it to be a closed case, the market needed to set for him and it took a long time to do so, that was the hang up.

Re: McKinnie returns.

Per Jason La Canfora

Bryant McKinnie's 2yr deal with the Ravens is worth a max of $7M
    http://us.tweetwood.com/JasonLaCanfo...80985217634304

Quote Originally Posted by Bigfish View Post
    Anyone want to guess how much is guaranteed?

I'll start: No more than $3Mil, with $4Mil in reasonably achievable incentives.

iggyman555 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by lobachevsky View Post
    Well, I may be the most surprised chelovek in Poescrowdom. Love to see the terms.

Still...does anyone here think this is really the end of the story? Really?

I don't think we've come anywhere close to exhausting the potential for drama, trauma & Yo Ma-ma (speaking of cello-vex).

I'm just gonna sit back & wait for this year's exasperating excuse-for-reporting-late-&/or-out-of-shape. And gratefully graciously eat my words (in a whole-grain low-carb wrap with shredded cheddar, salsa & guacamole, por favor) if it turns out I'm wrong.
    are you a rusky :)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt1 View Post
    Does it count if you re-sign your own FA? I didn't think it cost a comp pick if you re-signed your own player.

By losing Ed Reed, Cary Williams, Ellerbe, and Kruger the Ravens should get the max 4 comp picks next year. I wonder if the deals that Ellerbe and Kruger signed would warrant two 4th round comp picks for them. If so, the Ravens could get 2 4ths, a 5th, and a 6th round comp pick next year.
    I don't know if it counts if you re-sign your own. I was hoping someone else would know.

Heard about this on the way home and got a big Ol' grin on my face while driving.

Dude did his time last year, came out when we needed him the most and answered the bell.

I'm much more comfortable knowing he'll be over at LT rather then shuffling around the line weakening the whole damn thing.

I got to believe throughout the communication process between McKinnie, Harbs and Ozzie they have been monitoring his condition, etc. or they wouldn't have signed him.

As Ozzie says, the games don't start until September , not in March!!
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!

Quote Originally Posted by bt12483 View Post
    I don't know if it counts if you re-sign your own. I was hoping someone else would know.
    No not counts signing other teams free agents. They cancel out someone signing yours.

Quote Originally Posted by IBleedPurple2127 View Post
    I'm sorry but I'm not buying into the Cincinnati hype. Until they prove to me that they can win a playoff game, I can't put them higher than New England or Houston...plus I think Indy's got a higher ceiling with Andrew Luck probably reducing the turnovers in year #2.

Andy Dalton is such an overrated QB. He would be nobody without A.J. Green making insane catch after insane catch. I'll believe it when I see it with that team.

I agree that the NFC is MUCH better and deeper...I mean...when the Eagles, Rams, and Cardinals are the worst teams in your conference...and all 3 could possibly be a 2nd wildcard in the AFC, you know that conference is good.
    I just think this might be their year. I do agree that the worst teams in the NFC would probably be about the 7th or 8th best team in the AFC.

If you ask me who the bottom 1/4 of the NFL is right (the 8 worst), these are the teams that come to mind:

Jax
    Oak
    Tenn
    NYJ
    Buff
    KC
    CLE
    SD

Oak, Jax, Tenn, NYJ, and Buff are terrible football teams IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by rpcfball View Post
    It's not so much getting him back as it is keeping oher at RT and osemele at G. I'm ecstatic about seeing that oline from the playoffs play 16 games
    Exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    To break out an old celebration GIF (borrowed from CptJesus)

Yes! I've been missing that one ever since i got my new computer. It gets me every time, lmao!

On topic; very glad to see this contract happen (and at a reasonable price, probably). Mostly because this will increase the likelihood that Osemele stays at LG and Oher and RT, more so than McKinnie himself, who could turn into garbage at any time because of his age.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bigfish View Post
    Im a little shocked its more than dunlap but knowing theres probably some incentives hes unlikely to see (probowl for instance). I figure the deals closer to 2m/year. Assuming his first year is guaranteed and 1m of next year, so maybe 3ish?
    -JAB