Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Re: Did it truly happen?

I was there and didnt even think to take video of it, it was really lame, no one was paying any attention to what was going on the field, it was well before intro's and most people hadnt even got to their seats yet. I saw the titan mascot and the "ray Lewis"....reminded me of the Texans in 2002, when the "grinch (ray lewis)" stole christmas:

http://www.bmoreravens.com/images/20...2/PC150637.JPG
    Season ticket holder since 1996 Section 148 Tailgate Lot H
    See my photos and video at www.bmoreravens.com

Blog Entries

Re: Did it truly happen?

that kind of stuff has no place in the NFL. at a college game? sure that stuff is just bush league.

When will they learn? The whole Billick thing in 2000 and now this--they must be shitass stupid.

They got just what they deserved !!! A HUGE F***ing LOSS !!!!

Tenn is the Ravens 5th Home Really

M&T is HOME #1
    #2 Cleveland is our Trailer For Team Rest and Relaxation (Camping)
    #3 Cincy is like our great aunts house once removed (We hate having to go but our parents make us)
    #4 Pissburgh - This is the trailer park double wide! (We like this house because it is easy to move)

#5 Tenn - This is a great vacation home now. We used to have it in our top 4 however we sold the full lease on the condo and picked up a cheeper Time Share Option .... Since I love Country Music it is nice to get to go to Warmer Tenn in Jan now !!!!!

"It is not how you play the game that matters... It is Winning The Super Bowl that counts"... Rumor Ray

Baltimore Has 10 Pro Football Championships!
    Baltimore Colts [NFL] in 1958, 1959, 1968, and 1970
    Baltimore Stars [USFL] in 1985
    Baltimore Stallions [CFL] in 1995
    Baltimore Ravens [NFL] in 2000 and 2012
    Baltimore Mariners [AIFA] in 2010
    Baltimore Mariners [AIF] in 2014

To be honest, the fans are absolutely embarassed by that. They do it before every game with every team. The fans sitting behind us said that it is the one thing they hate about being Titans fans.

Speaking of their fans...the best fans to sit with ever. They were very friendly and after the game was over, they wished us luck next week and would be pulling for us. Especially if we had to play the steelers.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenator View Post
    To be honest, the fans are absolutely embarassed by that. They do it before every game with every team. The fans sitting behind us said that it is the one thing they hate about being Titans fans.

Speaking of their fans...the best fans to sit with ever. They were very friendly and after the game was over, they wished us luck next week and would be pulling for us. Especially if we had to play the steelers.
    Agreed - the people around me thought it was stupid too
    Agreed - Titans fans are the nicest people I've ever met.
    Almost Agreed - I recieve a lot of congradulations from Titans fans, but no support for next week.

The whole pre-game thing was really lame, and bush-league. It reminded me of some high school mascot thing, not a pro game. Thankfully, the stands we're only about a third full at that point. I couldn't believe what I was seeing, but i guess that's what you get in a college town.

To add to the pre-game festivities, how bout the pre-recorded video messages of Titans stars pleading with the fans to be loud??

"Hi Titans fans, I'm Kyle Vanden Bosch. Today's a big game, so we really need to hear you. Let's get loooouuuuudddd today!"

That all seemed pretty minor league too. I'm so glad we don't need that crap in our stadium.

[QUOTE=Ravenswarrior19;123765]Agreed - the people around me thought it was stupid too
    The whole pre-game thing was really lame, and bush-league. It reminded me of some high school mascot thing, not a pro game. Thankfully, the stands we're only about a third full at that point. I couldn't believe what I was seeing, but i guess that's what you get in a college town.

Dude, it was so stupid that I actually laughed out loud, but I always thought the 3 Stooges were the funny. I guess that's just me.