Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Suh

Re: Suh

Quote Originally Posted by Dade View Post
    A temper tantrum is something suitable only for a small child. There is no excuse for Suh, who is a grown man. He could have injuried the Packer throwing his "temper tantrum".
    Exactly.

And what is a temper tantrum? By definition it is when your actions become overly defined by your emotions. If those actions result in the harming of other people, you are accountable.

Very disappointed in this guy. This is even after he at down with Goodell. Hate to see this guy ultimately throw away what could be a great career with lots of endorsement opportunity. He needs to grow up, and fast!

His denial and refusal to apologize the Packer lineman makes it all worse.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dade View Post
    A temper tantrum is something suitable only for a small child. There is no excuse for Suh, who is a grown man. He could have injuried the Packer throwing his "temper tantrum".
    I agree. There isn't an excuse for his actions. He deserved the ejection and he'll deserve the fine.

I don't think a suspension is warranted because I don't think he intended to stomp him. Then again, he's a serial offender and Goodell might want to do more to hammer home to him that he has to better control himself.

Quote Originally Posted by bacchys View Post
    I don't think he pulled a Haynesworth. After watching it, I don't think he meant to kick the player. Unlike Haynesworth, he was getting up and looking away as he stomped his foot. Haynesworth looked at the player and aimed his foot at the guy's head. Suh was basically flailing around in frustration, heedlessly.

Ejecting him was the right call, but I believe him that he didn't intentionally stomp on the guy. But he did stomp on him, so he should have been ejected and he should be fined. I don't think he should be suspended.
    Can't agree with you here, sir. Maybe, if he hadn't slammed the Packer O-lineman's head into the turf 3 times prior to the kick, I could offer up a little of a defense for him. He's a dirt bag. Plain and simple.

I don't EVER want to hear Ngata being compared to this asshole again. Ngata knows how to play the game like a GROWN MAN, not a 5 yr. old who can't take it when he doesn't get his way.

Now that I think of it, a 5 yr. old has more maturity than that moron. And yes he should be suspended, he has a history of doing this kind of crap.
    Lady Raven (aka Slinky)

*the poster formerly known as Raven31

Save The Last Dance (1/6/2013) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzZbWHjyqJY

Mile High Miracle (1/12/2013) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21ugOF34jhA

Wow, I didnt think there would be anyone who wasnt either related to the guy, making money on the guy, or looking at this with a set of silver and blue glasses on that would be defending or making excuses for him today. I am certainly proven wrong on that one.

Guy has some big time issues. He needs to get his head right and quickly or there are gonna be problems for him "feeding" his family going forward.

Blog Entries

I think that Packer player aught to Suh...I mean sue him... Bc

I don't get this guy at all. He seems so well-adjusted, thoughtful, and insightful off the field. Get him on it, though, and he becomes a dirty, psychotic nut.

Oh, and who was it a few weeks ago who said that Ngata is "the Ndamukong Suh of the AFC"? Well, no. He actually isn't...because cheap shots aren't in #92's repertoire. (NTM because, frankly, I think Ngata's better.)

Yeah, Suh's gotta sit for at least a couple games.

Blog Entries

Suh was tackled by the O-lineman. He was frustrated. The blocker had him with an underhook and took him down like they were in an MMA match.

Suh's got to get smarter and not hurt his team by allowing those things to get to him, but I don't think he's a dirtbag. When you go back and look at the other incidents that got him fined, there's the same root cause: an un-flagged penalty (if not more than one) against those blocking him.

Blog Entries

Ngata's a lot better than Suh, imo, and he was last year. The folks who think Suh is better are the type who think only sacks count when considering how good a D-lineman is. They're the type of fans who thought Dexter Manley was better than Charles Mann.

As for defending or excusing Suh on this: if anyone thinks that's what I've been doing they need to sign up for a remedial English comprehension course.

Blog Entries

Suh was tackled by the O-lineman. He was frustrated. The blocker had him with an underhook and took him down like they were in an MMA match.

Suh's got to get smarter and not hurt his team by allowing those things to get to him, but I don't think he's a dirtbag. When you go back and look at the other incidents that got him fined, there's the same root cause: an un-flagged penalty (if not more than one) against those blocking him.
    You're right, but there are so many unflagged penalties that a Pro player has to keep his head. Note that the Packers pass play was incomplete, so Suh gave them another chance... Bc

Blog Entries

I am serious. Watch the video. His whole body is jerking. He's turning away and stomping his foot down. He's angry and frustrated because he was basically tackled (in a headlock, no less) on the play.

So, no, I don't think he intended to stomp the player. He did, intentional or not, and he deserved to get ejected. He deserves the coming fine.
    I'm far less upset about his actions as his pitiful "apology" to "real" fans who understood he was right. It's too bad, really, I had a lot of respect for the guy too, with his donations to his alma mater and funding youth sports programs. Now I think of him as just a POS with a lot of money to give away.
    "A lot" is a two word expression denoting a great deal or greatly, as in "I like sunshine a lot." "Alot" is a lovable imaginary grammar monster. You can love a lot; you can love an alot; you can love alots a lot; but they are not the same thing.