Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 242526

Re: The "Flacco Thread" (Merged from 5 threads)

So, if deep balls are generally thrown to a spot more than anything else, how do we know Flacco isn't hitting that spot almost every time and his WRs are making him look bad? Not saying that's always happening, just something to think about. Kind of like saying Ben's a better signal caller. Do we know for certain who is calling what plays? Even on an audible, what plays are available to switch to, etc? If all Cam's plays and formations suck, are we just switching from one crappy play call to a different crappy play call? Is he calling things at the line that are not being executed due to a mediocre OL and garbage routes? Just seems to me that when Flacco is put in the single back shotgun set and told to go to work, we move the ball, Rice is effective, the OL looks better, etc.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Me too.

I think the Ravens really screwed up by not bringing in Bruce Arians.
    Pitt fans have been foaming at the mouth to fire him for the last few years. He was as hated there as Cam is in Baltimore. I think this year he looks like a genius because of a lot of Luck

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Pitt fans have been foaming at the mouth to fire him for the last few years. He was as hated there as Cam is in Baltimore. I think this year he looks like a genius because of a lot of Luck
    They also want to fire Tomlin...